What's new

How to identify scam sites?

Lol this is true and i notice that they normally use forex firm to cover up that they are legit and use users funds for forex and yet a lot of people believe what they do say, this actually surprises me more
I'm telling you, the amount of telegram groups I was added claiming Forex trading is alarming, and most of them would close up shop within one to three months which is disheartening. I hope this changes.

There are absolutely many meduium and ways to get or find a scam sits , because many scam sites i have seen fix or put a fake profile , to scam many users in the platform

many scam site is all over the internet,for me they way i always detect scam site is to check about their reviews via Google,ask some people about it,if any positive reviews then the site is legit if negative reviews it's a scam,also my telegram detects any scam site,for this bizdustry ave seen so many positive reviews about it and am sure it's legit

Before I dive fully into a platform, I definitely will check the credibility of the platform. Nairaland helps in this aspect. People's past experience serve as information to me about a platform. Also, sites that gives money without any task being done is also a sign on a scam platform

Before I dive fully into a platform, I definitely will check the credibility of the platform. Nairaland helps in this aspect. People's past experience serve as information to me about a platform. Also, sites that gives money without any task being done is also a sign on a scam platform
The credibility of the platform really matters a lot ,because i can't recall how many people might have made so many loss investing in hyip site and different platform to earn cash because of fake review from some scam platform

I think majority have that as their original plan , because they believe that when people sign up on those site , it would benefit them more and they would earn money ,so their initial plan is always for them to make more gains
A lot of sites are started just to gain traffic and build revenue so that they can sell the site to a new owner and make money. Therefore, these sites are not sincere in paying the users.

Even as we try to earn money online, it's important to note that there are many sites out there to scam us either of our time or our money.
How do you identify a scam site?
Personally, I see most sites that offer high sign up bonuses like $50 as being scam. They give you this bonus to deceive you into working hard to reach their usually high minimum withdrawal threshold.

What other ways do you identify a scam site?
You are absolutely right First of all He offers more to his user to earn money And they get tempted they understand that maybe they are making money then he asks you to invest some money When they invest something in it In the same way, you are bereft of your money and spend your time.It would be better for you to stay away from such a website

One or the main thing of my particular concern is the communication with live feeds. If I can see a lot of updates people are talking about the site then I would be interesting.Plus if they have a phone number and an excellent response time atleast withing 24 to 48 hrs then they are a promising site.

I have not been scammed online. However, this does not mean I will not be scammed. I am very careful about joining sites. Before I join I do enough research on the sites

How to identify scam site is by going through their reviews,check the domain name,The domain age, reliable contact information,legit secure payment methods,If we find and Google more information about a particular site,we will spot out a scam site

Before i work on any site that will claim to pay me at the end of the day, i try very hard to check the source of their revenue that can enable them pay their acclaimed amount

The best way to identify a scam site is by going through the review of others who have made use of that site with their complaints and their views about the side you can be able to predict whether the site is scam or legit.

It us very hard to identify scam website because is not that easy to know that the website is scam, but someone need to be very careful about those website.

Sometimes is quite difficult to identify this scamming websites sometimes most of them possesses the same characteristics or qualities that the legit site also possesses so the best way I think is to give a try.

Sometimes it's not obvious but I always read reviews from other members of a site. You will usually find a mixture of good and bad depending on a user's experience. I've seen people say that legitimate sites are a scam because they've had a problem with them. I normally weigh up the good with the bad and then make a decision. If I'm wrong and it turns out to be a scam then I just put it down to experience.

Even as we try to earn money online, it's important to note that there are many sites out there to scam us either of our time or our money.
How do you identify a scam site?
Personally, I see most sites that offer high sign up bonuses like $50 as being scam. They give you this bonus to deceive you into working hard to reach their usually high minimum withdrawal threshold.

What other ways do you identify a scam site?
You are absolutely right,and soany site claim to give you some huge signup bonus as well when you join their site but before you could withdraw your bonus you have to pay for vip membership I guess,is a scam site as well.

How can a legit website of that high amount as sign up bonus when the user is not investing his money. Some scam websites will promise to pay $1 -$2 per click. These are tips to know that the website is scam. They will offer you what is not possible.
Another way is by checking there reviews on other review websites.

I have fallen for a lot of scam websites in the past. I wasted alot of time, energy and money on some of the them. I have been making a lot of research before trusting any website.

Sometimes it's not obvious but I always read reviews from other members of a site. You will usually find a mixture of good and bad depending on a user's experience. I've seen people say that legitimate sites are a scam because they've had a problem with them. I normally weigh up the good with the bad and then make a decision. If I'm wrong and it turns out to be a scam then I just put it down to experience.
You are absolutely right @Sprite1950 , I also do my part, read the reviews and opinions of users and make a decision, if it is not what we expect it leaves us experience and the opportunity to alert others, to prevent them from going through the same thing.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back