What's new

How to identify scam sites?

Most of the site that have been scamming people always ask you to pay for withdrawal or sometimes they always ask you to deposit some money before you can start making money, mosts of them give out a good percentage return on investment within few days

I have fallen for a lot of scam websites in the past. I wasted alot of time, energy and money on some of the them. I have been making a lot of research before trusting any website.
This should be me but i have learnt my lesson i don't invest on sites like that too , if the site doesn't have a very good review on sites i wont invest

Scams site will always surface as long as internet and human being exist on earth. They aren't resting at all, they're just hiding somewhere carving better options to defraud people.

Scams site will always surface as long as internet and human being exist on earth. They aren't resting at all, they're just hiding somewhere carving better options to defraud people.
The funny part is they keep increasing and that have been a major problem for we human being that are looking for legit platform ,many earning sites that stays legit just last for a while

The funny part is they keep increasing and that have been a major problem for we human being that are looking for legit platform ,many earning sites that stays legit just last for a while
Laughs, that's it. They're just looking for slightest mistake from people in order for them to earn money online. Even when you preached to some persons, saying the site is scam. They still block their mind to try to earn cos of greed, and they toil over it as time proceeds.

At timese it is actually so difficult to dictate scam online earning platforms because they will paint the whole thing to look real. But even at that there are still some things to look out for to know if a platform will scam you or not. One of them is if the offer is too good to be true like the huge signup bonus stated above which is just to lure you to work so hard to get to their minimum payout which won't be paid. It is just my thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

The very primary thing to perform ever before is actually discover all of the evaluations I can easily discover as well as sort with all of them. You have actually to make sure that they just weren't paid out evaluations. As a matter of fact online discussion forums like this are actually the very best to perform the digging.

The cyber criminals are all out to steal people's funds they would develop sites that would entice the online earners and would rip them off their earnings. I have seen people fall victim of scam sites. The number one pointer that triggered my attention is when a site promise a mouth-watering offers.

One major way to identify some scam sites are the ones that promise more profits if you can pay for premium membership, though there are also legit sites who does this as well. Then most scam sites always give out ridiculous offers that are too good to be true.

At timese it is actually so difficult to dictate scam online earning platforms because they will paint the whole thing to look real. But even at that there are still some things to look out for to know if a platform will scam you or not. One of them is if the offer is too good to be true like the huge signup bonus stated above which is just to lure you to work so hard to get to their minimum payout which won't be paid. It is just my thoughts. Thanks for sharing.
You're actually correct. These scam sites likes to prey on our greedy nature by dishing out unbelievable and attractive offers. They just want you to subscribe by all means after which they trap your funds.

They always target greedy people and also users who wants fast money. If you aren't greedy and wanting to make money fast online you'll avoid scam.

To ass to their bogus bonus claim, any site that asks you to deposit money before you're able to withdraw I see those kind of sites as scam sites

Well identifying scam sites and not falling a victim for such schemes is possible but research and effort need to be into prior to any investment or online undertakings to embark upon

Before you browse on the website you should do some research on the Website, look for reviews from people that have already been to the site before
There are many ways of knowing a scam site out there , first is they give you big bonus like $20 for a sign up bonus and you will always sees fake payment proof to convince you they are real.

Even as we try to earn money online, it's important to note that there are many sites out there to scam us either of our time or our money.
How do you identify a scam site?
Personally, I see most sites that offer high sign up bonuses like $50 as being scam. They give you this bonus to deceive you into working hard to reach their usually high minimum withdrawal threshold.

What other ways do you identify a scam site?
There are some sites with no red flags at all.
It is difficult to tell if they are scam sites or not, until you're scammed.
Personally, I suspect sites with outrageous bonuses.

That is right. Scam sites will never seize coming up. Now it becomes an individual responsibility to be aware of them so as to avoid being victims. That is the only way people can control them.

Even as we try to earn money online, it's important to note that there are many sites out there to scam us either of our time or our money.
How do you identify a scam site?
Personally, I see most sites that offer high sign up bonuses like $50 as being scam. They give you this bonus to deceive you into working hard to reach their usually high minimum withdrawal threshold.

What other ways do you identify a scam site?
Yes oooo that's the logic I told one of my friends and till now still be arguing with me that no o they have money and it takes time to withdraw I told Him this one bc we on your dashboard till Jesus come

LoL this just the simple truth, though it's annoying but we can't really do much about it, and these days they are getting better and better, they tend to present their sites in a very legit way. The best is just to make enough research before we commit to any site.

When you first visit a website, the first thing you should do is check the URL bar for the site's security status. A "safe" website will have a green padlock icon next to the phrase Secure to the left of the website URL in most browsers.

When you first visit a website, the first thing you should do is check the URL bar for the site's security status. A "safe" website will have a green padlock icon next to the phrase Secure to the left of the website URL in most browsers.
That is a good way to check for a safe platform. But I am sure that even scam sites can create websites that have this padlock. That may end up confusing people even more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back