What's new

How to I get traffic for my vlog

A good vlog post is one where you introduce yourself, the topic you will be vlogging about, and explain why you want to vlog about it. This is not to say that you should just bluntly state these things and then turn the camera off; explain yourself in detail, and maybe tell a story.

Your title is clearly important for intriguing viewers, but it can also improve your search results and should definitively drive more traffic to your channel.
The very first term should be relevant, such as a keyword and you should follow that with what is featured in the video, building a keyword phrase

I'm also a small vlogger One of the thing I do to make my subscriber grow is to join into a channel of vlogger. We tend to subscribe each other. That is the way we grow our channel. So in time we will be monitize.

Am into video blog have little or no traffic on my video blog and we all know that to make money in this field you have to have high traffic on you page so how do I generate or get traffic for my vide blog how I generate traffic for my vide blog
Try Broadcasting a blog that many platform can view it will really be have a huge amount of traffic to the blog, The more platform boradcasting a blog the more income to have as of now there are more platform that paying the user cause of their blog.

You can generate more traffic to your vlog by sharing your vlog link to social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, telegram and Snapchat.

SEO is the ultimate answer to getting traffic to your bog or even vlog. For vlog, you need to do on page seo and off page seo, you need to work on internal ranking and external ranking.

Why you do not try using the help of social media in order to gain traffic? First try to gain as many friends on Facebook as possible and then start posting your videos there. You can also personally share links on messeneger in order to gain traffic. Why don't you also start a Youtube channel?

To promote blog as a marketer you need to make useful of sensitive vedios advert, focus on providing long form content, keep your content fresh by updating post, and also accompany your blogs with fabulous images.

If you have vlog and you want to promote it than Social media is your best friend as you can drive people to your vlog but make sure you have many friends and followers on your social media accounts.

If actually you want traffic on your blog I think you can use Facebook and Instagram, because is a popular social media you can use to advertise your website and have followers.

You can make use blog or social media to generate traffic to vlog or YouTube channel ,but make sure you are a good blogger and you post quality contents on your channel

Am into video blog have little or no traffic on my video blog and we all know that to make money in this field you have to have high traffic on you page so how do I generate or get traffic for my vide blog how I generate traffic for my vide blog
Is very simple I guess you could start by paying bizdustry for your vlog link platform and after that you motivate everyone clicking on your link by giving them at least 50biznote each with that I guess you will have much traffic on your blog.

There are many methods and strategies in which you can use to drive traffic to your blog. Some of the strategies is mastering SEO, creating educative contents, and using top forums like quora, Reddit, etc.

Concerning how do an individual gets traffic for his /her video blog. Well, it is really through that getting money requires generating traffic, so an individual needs to know a channel where traffic can be acquired i.e , implementation of social media platforms is a good way.

if you are uploading your vlog's on youtube (which most of people do), then you should use proper tags and keywords for that, also catchy thumbnails can help you a lot

If you are familiar with platforms like Facebook, Instagram and what have you,all you need to do is join group link and invite friends to see your post, and make sure to try ads that will also attract interest of the platform users.

One way to go around this is to try to get content on other video content based sites such as tiktok, YouTube and the likes. That way, you can make short videos and redirect them to your vlog for the lengthier versions.

Before you can be sure of making good amount of money on your vlog Channel you must have good amount of traffic through your subscribers. As a vlogger you must start by doing keywords research for any content you want to make so tht your video will be able to rank well on the platform.

It would have been good if you would have stated the platform in which you publish your videos. It is always going to be good if you can invest some little amount of money in Google ads.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back