What's new

How to Handle Clients that Refuse to pay?

Things gets ugly and frustrating, when you don't receive payment after a service. I was told of a writer who finished his work beautifully and delivered it to the client on time, but what did this writer get in return? No pay. He kept on disturbing the client for donkey years to no avail. Hence, if you were that writer how would you get your payment?
That is truly frustrating and disappointing experience. I think you report your problem to the authorities. You can still chase the person and file a case in court. The problem is if he is nowhere to be found.

Why the client refuse to pay, is there any complain about the work or product? If there is no complain, then keep worry him/her to pay your money. If he's still not pay leave him if money no much and gain experience. But if the money much you should arrest him.
I think like you said , we first need to know the exact reason behind the customer negligence to payment for the product bought, what happened to the products, I the product fake or expired before we can take any action,

When a client refuses to pay you for a service you rendered, the best you can do is blacklist him. Never do a service with him no matter what.
Bad clients are a problem and you must cut off any connection you have with them.
One of the things i have discovered about bad debtors is that you should not give them products anymore to avoid accumulation of bad debt,while you use persuasive method to see how you can recover your money back.

There is no better ways in handling such customers. Even as at that moment they are no longer my customers. Because they don't mean well for your business to grow.

You can ask your lawyer to charge them to court for failing to pay for the goods or services at the stipulated time. There is no law that prevents a customer from paying for service on time.

But that is so not fair at all for people to do. Some people are just actually been very wicked and cruel. If it were a free-lance platform, you should report them to the admin

You can ask your lawyer to charge them to court for failing to pay for the goods or services at the stipulated time. There is no law that prevents a customer from paying for service on time.
That lawyer is the last recourse when it comes to collecting bad debts (customers that refuse to pay for a long time). But getting a lawyer involves lawyer fees so you need to think it over before you go to that step. If the amount you are collecting is not substantial enough then it is better to just forget it for your peace of mind.

People that refuses to pay for your business ,as a business owner I think you really need to arrest such people because this will be as a lesson for others who might think of exploring your company without paying.

As a writer, I would suggest getting payment in milestones. Rather than wait till end of the month before getting paid, request payment weekly. Then for bulky projects consisting of several pages, request payment in sections, rather than at the end of the entire job.
But in this case, the guy has refused paying him for his job. How else does this writer get paid for the job he has done for this person is the question here now

When a clients refuses to pay for the services or products that he has enjoyed over a period of time, it is advisable to involve the police or you charge him to court.

Keep in touch with the debtors, and swore never to render any service or hire any equipment or sell any item on credit.
Don't rush, d universe will provide what will be sufficient for u
Some debtors are adamant ooo... When U are trying to keep In touch that' when they keep away from you... they even stop buying from you because of the debt..

When it comes dealing online most clients are simply dubious. That's why escrow sites are the best for business negotiations online cos of how some people behave fraudulently.

That is why Upwork and Fiver serve as mediators between both parties. Unless the job wasn't done from these and other platforms, the client can run away with the money. But it's very painful to be honest.

Its a sad one to work for a client that is so fraudulent. That's why dealing on freelancing marketplace with better escrow is indeed better for such kind of deal.
Most times You need to report them, if it is on a freelance website there is how you can report it when you have a bad trade with an individual, this will help people to avoid them when doing transaction

Keep in touch with the debtors, and swore never to render any service or hire any equipment or sell any item on credit.
Don't rush, d universe will provide what will be sufficient for u
If the debt is really big then you really needed to contact that person. You can also bring him to court. But if his debt is just one dollar, then just give it to him as a charity. Don't pursue him because of very small amount.

If the debt is really big then you really needed to contact that person. You can also bring him to court. But if his debt is just one dollar, then just give it to him as a charity. Don't pursue him because of very small amount.
The best so you can be able to handle clients that refused to pay is by holding onto their collateral the only way you have problem is when the client did not give a collateral.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back