What's new

How To Get Your “Free” £5 From Curve Card

screenshot_20190124-220641-678x381.png

Hey, sign up with this promo code and we’ll both get £5 to spend anywhere!

Promocode: D4KVQ9JE

Paying something with cash or a credit card may seem a bit old-fashioned but relying on Google Pay also has potential drawbacks like what happens when your phone suddenly dies? That’s why a service like Curve is well worth considering for all your payment needs. There is no need to load money; instead, you sink your everyday current account to the app. The curve account has lots of different types of perks, it’s the best of both worlds, and I’ve been testing out Curve Metal for about a month now. And if you do decide to sign up, please be sure to use my referral link. I was expecting the Mastercard to be light, like a normal plastic payment card, but it’s unexpectedly heavy!
screenshot_20190124-220641.png

The first major perk of using Curve is that it combines all of your existing credit and debit cards into one just very cool card, which means no more big fat wallets, this setup is great from a security point of view if the worst comes to worst, and your wallet is either lost or gets nicked, you don’t have to worry about canceling individual cards. All you have do is go to your app, which is secured b a 4 digit PIN, then browse to cards & either freeze or re-order it. Just a quick tap, and you’re done.

As you’d expect, the card has built-in NFC (contactless) built-in and is very eye appealing to its customer.

So, besides this, what are the other benefits of the Curve? Well, for one, it’s dead simple to keep track of your spending by the ios or android app. It’s beneficial for budgeting and keeping control of your money. Well, how do you exactly determine which account each transaction comes out of when you’re using your curve card? You can actually set the default card through the app itself, and you can change it anytime, just a quick tap, and that is your new default, which takes instant effect?

maxresdefault.jpg

One of my favorite features on the app is the go back in time feature, and before you get too excited, the company is yet to offer a time travel machine where you can physically go back in time and change your mind about buying those pints at the pub last night. You can actually move any transaction from one account to another with just a couple of clicks. Unfortunately, you can only use this feature once per transaction, so make sure you get it right the first time as there is no coming back.

You’ll also enjoy 1% cashback when you spend on certain retailers, if you choose the most expensive tear, you can choose up to 6 companies, for cashback including likes of Tescos, McDonald’s, & plenty of other big names.

Untitled.png

Curve, has three different levels of card subscriptions customers can select. There is the Blue, Black, and finally the metal membership options, each one is different and there differences are highlighted below in the screenshot from their Frequently Asked Question page. I would like to thank you for reading today’s review and watching the video uploaded too. If you haven’t done so already, make sure you subscribe & turn on notifications for my next review/upload!

Referral Link:

Hey, sign up with this promo code and we’ll both get £5 to spend anywhere!

Promocode: D4KVQ9JE

Sadly, Curve is not available in my location and I cannot use the promo code to claim 5 pounds from Curve Cards. When you are based in low tier countries, you will be limited on a lot of lucrative offers and earning opportunities.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back