What's new

How to get recruitment for a day job

I believe there are organisation now that deals with these sort of things. People who are interested comes in and register under them, whenever the organization is contacted for a job they call their employees and disburse the work to them

My friend is a bricklayer, he receives job around the nation and he has been working alone for a while now. He came to be me yesterday seeking my help on how to recruit other labour workers to join him in his work. I don't know the best answer to give him wether to go online and search or look for them within the neighborhood.
It will be easier if he asks around. He will likely see people in the neighborhood who are readily available for daily jobs like that. It will also save him the stress of searched for people online.

Getting recruitment for a daily job depends , soke have an organisation where they will call them if they need their service and some people also gathers in some particular place every day ,so that people that needle they services can come there and pick them up,

Running a vacancy for jobs on job boards or popular media is one of the best ways to spread the word about the vacant position and invite members to join your business. These days a lot of people also use social media, mostly facebook to post job offers. Classified newspapers and websites would be another option.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back