greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Hello, i want to join in youtube community but you know how to get real YouTube views and subscribers ?

Without share in social media..

I think the best thing is sharing high quality content also you need to choose a topic that most of peoples looking
for like news you need to be one of firsts that share exclusive news

You have to optimize your videos enough so people can found it. Social media are the great way to gaining traffic to your channel, you can visit groups like pages and post your link. You can use the popular Influencer in your niche to attract people and make your content high quality

Share your videos on different websites online. Forums are a good example because here you can interact with other people and present them your YouTube channel

If you need views you have to share exclusives news quicley there fore those who looks for this news they will find your videos first ... but to get subscribers you need to put good content on your channel and don't put bad quality and less contents

I would suggest to create unique content which not available everywhere and without social media help, you can't get enough views for sure. Now a days people are commenting in many videos so people take notice your username and sometime they comes to see your content. You can share your videos on popular forums without spamming them to get quality views.

The first thing is that you made a high-quality videos in your channel with a good niche and it's better to choose an unique content.

After, you can start promoting it by sharing your videos everywhere especially the socials medias (Facebook, Instagram..), by time you will gain more and more followers, just be patient and avoid buying them.

You should upload videos Consistently. If you're thinking to upload twice a week then forget about the rank and earning. Make attractive thumbnail's with useful content. Don't think to buy views or subscribe. They're fake and it won't help you to monetarize your channel

Here are couple of tips to get real viewers and subscribers in Youtube.

1. Post unique content always and make it creative.
2. Try not to be repetitive and do not use biased statements anywhere.
3. Try to post at least one video for every 2-3 days or at least one, every week or so.
4. Do not go for a long video. People don't have a long attention span these days.

Also, don't give up halfway and you will be just fine. Good luck!

Here are couple of tips to get real viewers and subscribers in Youtube.

1. Post unique content always and make it creative.
2. Try not to be repetitive and do not use biased statements anywhere.
3. Try to post at least one video for every 2-3 days or at least one, every week or so.
4. Do not go for a long video. People don't have a long attention span these days.

Also, don't give up halfway and you will be just fine. Good luck!
THOSE are the main advice, I appreciate it^^
do you have any good idea of how to promote your channel in a legal way?

I see that a lot of people still buy the subscribes and this is not a professional job.

I see that a lot of people still buy the subscribes and this is not a professional job.
Well, couple of websites allow advertising. You can use such websites to advertise your YouTube channel. Also, it is better to reach out to others, using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc.,

I am sure you will be able to promote your channel more, in that way. Also, try to affiliate with other niche channel groups. Usually the content does the trick. Try to post creative and interesting content. Good luck!

Coming from a content creator who has over 2000 subscribers and counting, here are my tips & advice:

1. Create an upload schedule. Creating a schedule on when you're going to post a new video will encourage potential subscribers to subscribe because they can see a recurring pattern. I would recommend once a week to start with.
2. Choose a genre. Choosing a genre you enjoy and having a passion for is a must, don't pick one because you want to make quick money because you'll most likely not succeed.
3. Stay away from Artificial Growing methods like sub4sub, view4view, comment4comment, or buying hits for your YouTube channel. It's against the user agreement, and YouTube could ban your account as a result. We don't want this, do we?
4. Upload eye-catching thumbnails (clickbait)
5. Promote & Market your content through social media platforms, youtube SEO methods, & word of mouth. Finally, being patient; becoming a successful or famous YouTube star doesn't come overnight, unfortunately.

Coming from a content creator who has over 2000 subscribers and counting, here are my tips & advice:

1. Create an upload schedule. Creating a schedule on when you're going to post a new video will encourage potential subscribers to subscribe because they can see a recurring pattern. I would recommend once a week to start with.
2. Choose a genre. Choosing a genre you enjoy and having a passion for is a must, don't pick one because you want to make quick money because you'll most likely not succeed.
3. Stay away from Artificial Growing methods like sub4sub, view4view, comment4comment, or buying hits for your YouTube channel. It's against the user agreement, and YouTube could ban your account as a result. We don't want this, do we?
4. Upload eye-catching thumbnails (clickbait)
5. Promote & Market your content through social media platforms, youtube SEO methods, & word of mouth. Finally, being patient; becoming a successful or famous YouTube star doesn't come overnight, unfortunately.
Exactly like @Alexander mentioned it, I think your focus should not be on how to get the real subs and views and just focus on enjoying what you are creating, do it because you love what you do, not to earn money in the future, that will come with time.

People need to think on long term and stop wanting early success, success doesn t come without results without work, but work can be transformed into playing, play as you do your content, do it with friends, create a team with them and start growing together, it is better when you do it in a team.

You just have to create quality content and then promote your channel on social media, forums and other free online websites. Buying subscribers ain't going to help you with anything since they are just bots

I would advice that it is better to put that share on social media into consideration again. Your first step is to pick a niche and ensure the quality of your content is top notch. The suggestions already given are way more than enough.

Constantly engaging with your fans, doing the questions and answers or creating contents that will get them more engage,and then you advertise your contents on social media network like tik tok, Instagram and Facebook

I very much agree with all the opinions, the quality, the themes, promote the channel, from time to time make live videos and be constant. A whole combo that you must fulfill

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back