What's new

How to get real Youtube views and subscribers

I think it will be more difficult to get real YouTube views without social media unless you have large followers , but i suggest there sites you can promote your channel on like site that promote ads

I think it will be more difficult to get real YouTube views without social media unless you have large followers , but i suggest there sites you can promote your channel on like site that promote ads
You can get subscribers easily from microjob site but if your channel content is not interesting them most of them will unsusbcribe after getting paid for subscribe and watch after one or two weeks and this will affect bad statistics of your youtube channel and not achieve easily your goal to get youtube channel monetization on.

You can get subscribers easily from microjob site but if your channel content is not interesting them most of them will unsusbcribe after getting paid for subscribe and watch after one or two weeks and this will affect bad statistics of your youtube channel and not achieve easily your goal to get youtube channel monetization on.
I think those microjob users who follow your channel might not have interest and are not always active , until a user register without any support or cash but with interest then that is real

That could be a good option but it costs quite a lot if you want a popular YouTube to do this. And I don't think it's worth paying for what you get in return
Yes i think its expensive to do that because what if those youtubers brings followers that aren't active or will un follow later

Yes i think its expensive to do that because what if those youtubers brings followers that aren't active or will un follow later
Well this youtubers are just promoting a link to your channel, so only people interested in what you are doing will subscribe. The problem is there are like a couple thousand people on livestreams at best and you will probably get less than 5% of them to actually subscribe.

Well this youtubers are just promoting a link to your channel, so only people interested in what you are doing will subscribe. The problem is there are like a couple thousand people on livestreams at best and you will probably get less than 5% of them to actually subscribe.
Yeah sure most people might not even subscribe they will just ignore unless you pay them some incentive then they will register

You need to be more active on your channel by posting my content that you think people will like and get more interactive with your subscribers.

Posting quality contents is a great one to get more subscribers.

Getting YouTube sub isn't as easy as what some people might have make you believe. You need to create a highly engaged content consistently and work more on your SEO to achieve a greater feet with YouTube

There was once a way of subscriber exchange - You subscribe mine and I subscribe yours. But many people cheated, they unsubscribed after few days of getting subscribe.

I suggest to first promote your channel on all social media platforms and ad videos with the purpose of giving an informative video telling them to visit your channel and subscribe if they like the videos you are creating

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back