What's new

How to get more traffic

The first thing you have to do is to upload new and original contents to your site, the more often you do, the better for the SEO traffic. When uploading tag the web page with keywords that are directly relevant to the contents that you uploaded. You should also promote the newly uploaded contents in social media especially if you have lots of followers and friends. That will do for now. Observe the increase in traffic within 2 weeks.

The most important thing to get more traffic is SEO.If you have done a good optimization of publishing content on your website now, the traffic to your website will be increased. An other way is advertising... Advertise your site on social networks...

I think there are ways you can get more traffic. You have to share your content to the places where you can easily get people to your site. Say facebook groups. And also you can make use of the twitter and the other social media websites. I know a lot of places where this type of the approach definitely helps with traffic.

Free promotion:
Use your website in signatures on relevant forums
Post your website on forums, blogs, or sites that allow it(Usually you can do this by making guides and linking your forum)

Paid options:
Use PPC sites to gain traffic
Pay for advertisement on bizdustry
Buy ads on relevant sites.

Do not do:
BUY TRAFFIC FOR CHEAP (OR AT ALL) BECAUSE IT WILL RUIN YOUR SITE.

You can get traffic in number of ways, for instance
Search Engine Optimization: Source of organic traffic
Social Media: Source of referral Traffic
Email marketing: Direct Traffic
Forums/Websites: Direct Traffic
If your primary purpose of creating a website was to earn money, that your focus should be on getting organic traffic. Organic traffic is sustainable traffic, organic traffic also converts well.

I really need to get more traffic to my newly created website. Can I get any help here
This is the world of Technology and Science, you must use power of social media to promote your website, so I suggest you to use Facebook Instagram and Twitter to promote your website and attract people.

You should join groups on Facebook with plenty traffic. Then you should always try to make good contribution on most comments. Then also add your website link to your comments and ask people to visit your site. You can give a hint on what your site is about to help people know what they are checking out. With time you'll start getting traffic.

To get more traffic you have to first Advertise and then get Social, mix It up.Write Irresistible Headlines.Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. Target Long-Tail Keywords. Start Guest Blogging. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

I really need to get more traffic to my newly created website. Can I get any help here
First of all, join a big group of Facebook and also make a WhatsApp group and share your links in it, it will bring more traffic. For SEO you have to keep your content good and share the link which will bring market traffic.
Post automatically merged:

First of all, join a big group of Facebook and also make a WhatsApp group and share your links in it, it will bring more traffic. For SEO you have to keep your content good and share the link which will bring market traffic.

There is a whole leap of information here that cannot be said in a forum posts. Somethings you can look into

Ads
SEO
Backlinking

The first thing you have to do is to upload new and original contents to your site, the more often you do, the better for the SEO traffic. When uploading tag the web page with keywords that are directly relevant to the contents that you uploaded. You should also promote the newly uploaded contents in social media especially if you have lots of followers and friends. That will do for now. Observe the increase in traffic within 2 weeks.
How many blog posts do you think are enough in those two weeks?

Someone recommended posting daily, but it seems like too much work, unless you are full-time.

You should also promote contents in social media like
facebook
twitter
Instagram
telegram
forum
WhatsApp
especially if you have many followers and friends.

there are many ways you can drive traffic on your site
we have
Facebook
twitter
Instagram
telegram
forum
whatsapp

Make your URL known to your customer or those that needs your services. You can also share the URL with your family and friends to they visit your site regularly. Also, use other social media to make it popular to gain traffic.

A new website can get traffic only in two ways, one from friends and family, two through paid advertising. If you have done proper seo, it might take 3-6 months to show the results, i.e. receive regular traffic from search engines. For paid ad, you can use facebook.

Create social media groups or page, drop good conteñts in the group to bring in followers .
Make use of Facebook ads to advertise your service
You can buy traffic from other sites such as solo ads, all you have to do is purcahse traffic from a seller on the platform and direct them to your Facebook page
YouTube, twitter and Instagram are also good additions

there are a lot of ways you can get traffic to wherever you want to get it to but you must understand that for you to make and be able to maintain the traffic you are leading you must lead the traffic to a good and quality things or writing that people who pass through it will always be interested to come back for more if you are leading a traffic to something that is worth less then you will be struggling everyday because you will need to go and constantly remind people to be visiting your site but if you can produce something that can draw people to your site naturally then you are good to go.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back