Not open for further replies.

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have one gaming facebook page and I don't have much followers for that page. I want to get as many followers as possible for this page in order to get it monetized. I want to see if I can get monetized and paid for the content on facebook.

Do you know any way to get the followers for facebook page?

I am not a heavy user of Facebook. I actually closed all but one of my accounts as I am not into the business of privacy violations and politics but rather protecting people from both. The one standing account I have is a page for one of my blogs. I do daily posting when I can think about it and I post relevant and engaging posts to get people to interact with them and share them. I think generally just being active and finding others to interact with on your page is a step in the right direction.

To grow your Facebook fan base, you first need to make your page and posts as visible as possible in your online and offline communication channels. No one will be able to connect with you on Facebook if they don't know you exist.
In general, people who visit your website are more likely to become fans of your Facebook page. Therefore, including a "like" button is the easiest way to connect with them and get them to follow you without leaving your website.

The content is the most important thing to get more visitors and followers to your page also make
sure that you share things that a lot of peoples looking for by the way i would advice you to not use fastfollow and similar
plarforms that just give you fake likes and followers

You can try promoting your page in different groups on Facebook. Share your posts as much as you can and maybe this way you can start getting more followers

You can buy refferals from internet... aprox 5$ - 250-300 followers but i don't know who many will remain . :)

Tengo una página de Facebook de juegos y no tengo muchos seguidores para esa página. Quiero obtener tantos seguidores como sea posible para esta página para monetizarla. Quiero ver si puedo monetizar y pagar por el contenido en Facebook.

¿Conoces alguna forma de conseguir seguidores para la página de Facebook?
As in other comments, I suggest you make eye-catching posts, someone advised me once. "If something catches your attention, go in detail and take the most important thing" and it is the reality, so you will get followers that stay with you, paying to obtain followers is not recommended, after they charge they stop following you

You should post intresting content regularly in your page so as to get more people visiting it. You should also promote it among your friends by sending them a message in facebook for follow your page, I always get those messages alot. Also, you can promote your page in Facebook groups, you get to more people that way.

Just find places like gaming forums where are lot of gamers who would be interested in your page and then promote it there

the best and the professional way to get followers on Facebook is to promote your page by some dollars, the more days that you promote it, the more views and followers that you will get.

also, be patient and keep posting on it.

You should have a good personal facebook account with many friends and than you starts promoting your page in your personal page which will gives you many likes and people starts following your page. It always works for me. You can approach some good influencer who can help you to boost your page.

Find influencers which are in the same niche with you and pay them to promote your posts.

To be honest, posting content is the only way to get more followers.

Usually there are a few other ways which involves payment and all. It's better to, not to go with such methods. Also, try to interact with others from that page. Do not use too many links in your page. That should do the trick.
Over a period of time, you will be able to get more members by making use of these tips.

You can actually start from your friends on facebook. Invite them to like and share your posts and gradually it will spread. Another thing is joining groups in your niche, when they see how good your contents are, they will help spread it. Also, you can take the paid route, and boost your page and that may work too.

I have one gaming facebook page and I don't have much followers for that page. I want to get as many followers as possible for this page in order to get it monetized. I want to see if I can get monetized and paid for the content on facebook.

Do you know any way to get the followers for facebook page?
You need to give some time to increase followers. Here are some tips.
? Join games related Facebook groups .
?Share your videos from the page in those groups.
?Join Facebook game pages likes exchanger groups as post your ad related to page exchange. People will join your page and you will join their.
In this way ,you will also get interested followers and fans.

I think you can buy ads on facebook to advertise your page or you contact a facebook infulencer with lot of followers to help you advertise it

I think you can buy ads on facebook to advertise your page or you contact a facebook infulencer with lot of followers to help you advertise it
Yes, it's good point but many new users don't behave enough money to buy ads so exchange system is best for new members. After that when they afford to buy ads then they should use this option to increase their fans

the best and the professional way to get followers on Facebook is to promote your page by some dollars, the more days that you promote it, the more views and followers that you will get.

also, be patient and keep posting on it.
Yes, but this option is only good for those who have money to spend on purchasing ads . Mostly new users want to earn money through games pages but they need to work to promote their page and get interested audience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back