What's new

How to get follower on Facebook for my page.

Bilal0087

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is the age of the science and technology where millions of people have access to the Internet, people are connected throughout the world but still I'm unable to get traffic on my Facebook page, please suggest me how i can attract more people to increase the traffic on my Facebook page. I need your honest and experienced based reviews.
Thank you in advance.

You can advertise your Facebook page on your timeline, you can also send the invite notification to all your Facebook friends for them to follow your page. Definitely if your page is cool and informative then you will definitely get traffic.

You were unable to drag traffic to your facebook page, cos you failed to do the necessary thing. Before embarking on getting a facebook page make sure you have high number of targeted followers in your facebook account. Try to engage your followers with exciting things sometimes that will keep them going with you, not necessarily that you will advertise your product all the time for them.

Ways to Increase Facebook Followers and Likes
Run Facebook Ads.
Invite People to Like Your Page.
Create Viral Content.
Host a Giveaway.
Post Attention Grabbing Content.
Add a Facebook Likes Pop-Up.
Try Out Facebook Live.
Partner with an Influencer

First of all promote your Facebook page. You can promote it from sendi group/page link to people in different groups,pages in Facebook as well as WhatsApp.
You should advertise or promote from your family and friends and as them to promote it further.
Your contents and name of page/group will be attractive..
Post automatically merged:

First of all promote your Facebook page. You can promote it from sendi group/page link to people in different groups,pages in Facebook as well as WhatsApp.
You should advertise or promote from your family and friends and as them to promote it further.

This is the age of the science and technology where millions of people have access to the Internet, people are connected throughout the world but still I'm unable to get traffic on my Facebook page, please suggest me how i can attract more people to increase the traffic on my Facebook page. I need your honest and experienced based reviews.
Thank you in advance.

Thank you in advance.

As little as a dollar a day will get you lots of traffic, just know how to run Facebook ads and you'll get your desired results. You can also invite your existing friends. Try to post engaging content that will drive organic traffic as well.

You have two options either you go free method of paid method. Free method requires time and much effort but it is very slow. The paid also comes in two categories. One of the paid method is to use Facebook ads to increase the follower of your page. You target you potential audience with the ads. Another paid method is to buy follower at the marketplace like SEOclerk, Fiverr and People Per Hour. The second paid method is fast though those followers are not engaging, the choice is yours.

It's very easy to get facebook followers, first start with families and friends then add up casual friend on your street you familiar with then after that just randomly add up different people from every area on facebook as much as you can that way you get enough people, and one thing about facebook is that people hardly turn down friend request.

Simply go create a Facebook page or group and make sure you post relevant contents on the group on a daily basis. You can also make use of Facebook ads if you have some extra money to spend on it

As in this modern world we can not think that any thing is impossible because technologies make everything possible.but when it comes to the facebook page so the easiest way is to advertise and do invite your friends to like and join your page.make a link and send it to all and make sure your page provides suitable content to their followers.

Thank you in advance.
First of all you should advertise your Facebook page, share the link to your friends of the timeline and tell your friends to share it further so that more people can share it on your page and whatever you upload. It should be very good on the Facebook page and the information in it should be good so that more and more people can visit and like it and in this way more people can come to your Facebook page.

Besides all the great advice above, you could also utilize other social media to help advertise your Facebook page/group. How about Pinterest? I see pins that are for businesses and if you get the right keywords in there it could come up for people who are interested in what your page has to offer.

Thank you in advance.
You can get a lot of followers on Facebook, when your profile picture is lovely, and you share wonderful content on your page, it attracts people to be your friend.

One of the easiest way for you to get followers on your Facebook page is by inviting friends, and also you have to be posting trending items on your Facebook page which will attract them.

Getting facebook followers is quite easy and achievable, foremost you need a team of people that think like wise, create engagement on your post and stick a paticular niche.

Create good content on your page and try to follow some good pages with many active users and you must be active on that pages too.
Try to invite people to your page as well and make sure you are always active

Make sure you’ll post relatable content for your targeted audience. You can also try boosting your posts to reach wider audience.

Partnering with an influencer might work out. Creating viral content and inviting to Like your page is also a good idea. You can even try Facebook Live and make sure the page is active.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back