How to get approved

Mildred254

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Apr 15, 2021
USD
$5.0000USD
Biznotes
I know most of you are members already of trendri forum. I am still a newbie there but I haven't been approved yet. What did you do to get approved there and how long can it take? I saw on the forum that you have to write 80 posts then I saw somewhere else on the forum that you need 20 posts. Am not sure what is right or wrong. If you know some tips please share with me here!

The first thing is trendri conditions are hard, you have 20 posts (done) already achieved and 20 threads (9 of 20 threads achieved). After that you could submit for verification.
The most of the threads where talked about means you need some innovation and plagiarism free.

Formerly it used to be the snapping of one's national identity card both front and back and sending it to the verification email put in place. I don't know about now though

The first thing is trendri conditions are hard, you have 20 posts (done) already achieved and 20 threads (9 of 20 threads achieved). After that you could submit for verification.
The most of the threads where talked about means you need some innovation and plagiarism free.
Hi, I've never heard about the Trendri forum, how to get registered there and what are their payment methods? And, are there any country restrictions on the Trendri forum? I'm interested.

Hi, I've never heard about the Trendri forum, how to get registered there and what are their payment methods? And, are there any country restrictions on the Trendri forum? I'm interested.
They are paying with Binance Pay ID that could be a good reason to join as with this method you could cherish from cryptocurrency directly. For countries restrictions no idea at all.

The first is that the conditions on Trendri are challenging; you have 20 posts (completed) and 20 threads (9 of 20 threads achieved).
After that, you could send something in for validation.

The majority of the threads that were discussed indicate that you require original ideas and non-plagiarized writing.

I tried working on that forum and it wasn't exciting in any way and I didn't bother continuing there. I'm cool with bizdustry and their terms of operations. Alex is doing a fantastic job here

I hear that they offer a good pay rate for forum posts but they also demand a lot of words in a post. Well, I can write an article for $1 but I cannot imagine writing 200 words for just 10 cents.

Trendri requires that you complete a certain number of posts before being verified. Right now, the admin says that you need to make 10 posts and 10 threads before you get verified. After finishing those posts, send a message to the admin and he will verify you.

Rules change with time though. When I was verifying last year, I had to do 20 threads and 20 replies before I requested for verification from the admin.

I think you will have to forget about this site becauyse I hear that this site has halted paid program. You are no longer entitled to earn by posting on this site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back