What's new

How to gain traffic for website and youtube channel?

How to Drive Traffic to Your YouTube Channel
  1. Choose carefully your thumbnail. ...
  2. Think over your title and video description. ...
  3. Create a Custom Background Image. ...
  4. Make Your Best Video “Featured” ...
  5. Add Channel Tags. ...
  6. Pay Attention to Comments. ...
  7. Recent Activity is a win-win situation. ...
  8. Users like playlists.

You can engage in search engine optimisation for your website as well as YouTube channel. You target less competitive keywords in your niche and post content or video on those keywords to attract free organic traffic to your website or YouTube channel.

If you want to advertise for free, you can use social media to drive traffic to your YT channel and website. Tease readers with a compelling title and description to entice them to click on your link. I've noticed website owners using this approach on Twitter. Some would conduct contests that involve tasks related to watching videos or subscribing. You can search for and join groups that offer follow-for-follow, likes for likes, etc. You can also join forums that will allow you to post your link for free.

One of the ways I have come about is creating a Facebook page for your website and then advertise your quality contents via Facebook sponsored ads, by this, a lot of people will engage with your post by following you, you can advertise your YouTube channel as well to gain lots of subscribers too.

You'll have to ensure firstly that your content is top notch - no one wants to see trash or not up to standard content like what most content creators are doing today.
Another thing is to look for how you'll gain a following off that platform too so you can easily direct them to your channel later on.

Social media is very strong to promote any kind of topics and you should try to build page over their and promote on famous pages gives you more traffic to your website.

How to Drive Traffic to Your YouTube Channel
  1. Choose carefully your thumbnail. ...
  2. Think over your title and video description. ...
  3. Create a Custom Background Image. ...
  4. Make Your Best Video “Featured” ...
  5. Add Channel Tags. ...
  6. Pay Attention to Comments. ...
  7. Recent Activity is a win-win situation. ...
  8. Users like playlists.
One of the most important ways of making money and driving traffic on youtube is by posting a good video content on your channel and also giving it a good and eye catching topic .

Create a quality videos and upload it. Ma e sure to write the description of the video very and tag people. You can also share the youtube online for traffic. Another thing I know is people with great reputation always find easy it generate traffic

consistency is very important and necessary if you want to get traffic to your website or YouTube channel. You need to put quality videos and articles and you also need to make use of search engine optimisation.

Create a quality videos and upload it. Ma e sure to write the description of the video very and tag people. You can also share the youtube online for traffic. Another thing I know is people with great reputation always find easy it generate traffic
Probably, making the description of the video very attractive is important and necessary. Sometimes the description of a video and the thumbnail can attract you to watch.

You can use social media sites, as utilisation of such type of websites and platforms is a really superb way of getting traffic. Have you ever tried promoting your site on Twitter?

Boosting and ads are always the main ways to get the right traffic. This may be costly but could be rewarding in the end.

The best method to get traffic to your website and YouTube channel still remains social network. This is because social network has the largest concentration of audience on the world wide Web. Social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, telegram and WhatsApp are very good sources of traffic that a website can utilise on.

The both of them are different and as such I believe that your approach to them should be as well. For your website increasing your SEO hard work and guest-hosting is one of them.

Always do things that you are confident in. You should be confident and build a website For traffic, you first have to make the content good and make it easy for people to access the content.When you have created a website, share it on various social media websites and also link to the YouTube channel.Facebook has the largest community, so share on Facebook pages or in groups that are related to your website, it will increase traffic.
Thank you very much for sharing this advice. Making it on the social media space is not about a one day job and you will need to grind very hard and change some things along the way before you will make it.

I believe you can get more trafficking on your website and YouTube channel by posting new content and you can also get more trafficking by posting trending activities often

My opinion is that providing fresh content to your website and YouTube channel, as well as frequently sharing popular topics, can increase visitors.

This depends on the YouTube channel you are having, if you are posting good contents I believe that will also help, a lot of people don't really understand this.

The kind of content you are posting on your YouTube channel really matters, if you are posting a good content you'll have a good number of traffic in a short period of time.

I have my youtube channel kite corner and now i am thinking to create my own science related website but I am worried about the traffic. So could you please suggest me some good ways of getting traffic for both platforms?
Share your films on social media to reach a larger audience and increase traffic to your channel and website. You may boost the exposure of your content and attract more users to your website and YouTube channel by using this method.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back