What's new

How to gain traffic for website and youtube channel?

Saba54

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have my youtube channel kite corner and now i am thinking to create my own science related website but I am worried about the traffic. So could you please suggest me some good ways of getting traffic for both platforms?

Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles.
Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions.
Use Tags.
Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
Piggyback off of Viral Trends.
Use Guest YouTubers.

Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles.
Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions.
Use Tags.
Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
Piggyback off of Viral Trends.
Use Guest YouTubers.
What is meant by guest YouTuber and you explain me this little bit. And yes am using tags and Discription and all that. I have average rating on my channel already but i want to grow it more to complete my watchtime and subscribers.

According to my own point of view, I believe you can get more trafficking on your website and YouTube channel by posting new content and you can also get more trafficking by posting trending activities often

Why are you worried with the traffic? That may mean you do not totally believe on your planned website. Maybe you have to think it over before pursuing that website. You only create the website when you have the confidence. Anyway, with getting traffic the best and easiest is to use social media for the platform of your marketing campaign. What you post in your social media account can be seen by thousands. If your post is interesting then it will surely get traffic no matter how little.

One of the ways I have come about is creating a Facebook page for your website and then advertise your quality contents via Facebook sponsored ads, by this, a lot of people will engage with your post by following you, you can advertise your YouTube channel as well to gain lots of subscribers too.

The best method to get traffic to your website and YouTube channel still remains social network. This is because social network has the largest concentration of audience on the world wide Web. Social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, telegram and WhatsApp are very good sources of traffic that a website can utilise on.

How to Drive Traffic to Your website and YouTube Channel

1.Choose carefully your thumbnail. The thumbnails you select for each video are more important than you think. ...
2. Think over your title and video description. ...
3. Create a Custom Background Image. ...
4. Make Your Best Video “Featured” ...
5. Add Channel Tags. ...
6. Pay Attention to Comments. ...
7. Recent Activity is a win-win situation. ...
8. Users like playlists.

Pick cautiously your thumbnail

The thumbnails you select for every video are a higher priority than you might suspect. It's the main thing individuals will see when they look for your recordings, so it needs to have the "click-commendable" esteem.

All in all, make it engaging. YouTube naturally gives you three thumbnail choices to browse when you transfer a video, yet it you believe you need something catchier, redo and transfer your own. It goes far.

Every day there are thousands of videos uploaded to YouTube, so the question becomes, how can your business stand out from the crowd and gain more views and subscribers? If you have videos on YouTube, use these YouTube channel optimization tips to boost your traffic and video rankings on YouTube.

You will have to advertise your website and YouTube on social media, for your website have a very good and captivating heading for your content, it will interest people and they will visit your site, if it is good and relevant then they will continue to visit.

We’re not buying ads on Instagram for this store right now, we’re not promoting posts, we’re not doing anything like that. This is 100% free traffic. We can scroll down a bit more, you can see the payment schedule right over here.

If you really want to make Traffic to your website or YouTube channel the first thing you need to do is to conduct a keyword research for your blog and know what's trending on social media that is very related to your blog or YouTube as you are doing that more traffic will be coming to your niche blog

Did you know you can send traffic to your website through your youtube channel and vice versa? Well, in order to do that you will need youtube channel and your website in the same niche. For example, if your channel is a recipe channel, your website also needs to be a recipe website. People who like your video might be interested n checking your website and the people who like your website might check your videos.

Advertise and Get Social.Mix It Up and Write Irresistible Headlines. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO and Target Long-Tail Keywords. Start Guest Blogging and Invite Others to Guest Blog on your Site.

Gaining traffic massively is usually where the challenge and hardwork lies. You need a free traffic for your website. You only need to work hard by creating contents which is non plagiarized for your website. This will get you indexed in Google and you'll keep doing it continuously to get ranked in Search Engines.

websites and youtube channels are different when it comes to increasing traffic in terms of searching, for example, websites need to have optimized SEO and youtube videos have to contain tags and keywords

You just have to ensure you post good videos and quality pictures and you have to make an introduction of yourself at the end of each of your videos and ensure you provide content that will both entertain and educate your audience.

If you want to increase traffic to your website then you should market your website and try to promote it as much as possible. Now the best and easiest way is to get people to link to your site. You can send your link in WhatsApp group and then if you want to promote your youtube channel then share the link in WhatsApp group and also you can contact youtuber for promotion.

Always do things that you are confident in. You should be confident and build a website For traffic, you first have to make the content good and make it easy for people to access the content.When you have created a website, share it on various social media websites and also link to the YouTube channel.Facebook has the largest community, so share on Facebook pages or in groups that are related to your website, it will increase traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back