How to Find Blue Chip Stocks?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know the term blue chip from the game of poker, which is a blue chip and has the highest value, and now I know the term blue chip is used in stocks, which probably means not much different, namely superior stocks. We know a lot of stocks out there, of course we have to know the characteristics of blue chip stocks, maybe all of you can explain what the characteristics of blue chip stocks are?

I know the term blue chip from the game of poker, which is a blue chip and has the highest value, and now I know the term blue chip is used in stocks, which probably means not much different, namely superior stocks. We know a lot of stocks out there, of course we have to know the characteristics of blue chip stocks, maybe all of you can explain what the characteristics of blue chip stocks are?
To honest there is no set rule to finding these kind of stocks, because everything seems uncertain from the onset, for example people were unwilling to invest in Tesla stop back in the days, but today is has grown.

The best way to buy stock is look at the company's pedigree and their prospect in terms of plans, then buy and hope it works.

A few boundaries can be considered to distinguish blue chip stocks. They incorporate reliable yearly income over an extensive stretch, stable obligation to-value proportion, normal profit for value (RoE) and premium inclusion proportion other than market capitalisation and cost to-profit proportion (PE).

Several parameters can be considered to identify blue chip companies. They include consistent annual revenue over a long period, stable debt-to-equity ratio, average return on equity (RoE) and interest coverage ratio besides market capitalisation and price-to-earnings ratio (PE).

Blue chip stock are the stock of well known companies and brands. These are companies that has lots of financial track records and good acquisition. They made goo turnover annually irrespective of the situation face the business. Price is one of the indication you can use to determine a blue chip stock. They are usually more expensive than other pee unit. Examples of blue chip stock is Google share which worth close to a thousand dollar per unit.

My understanding of a blue chip stock is that it is owned by a big company (usually in the top 10 corporations in the country) that is in existence for many years. One example is the biggest food conglomerate here called San Miguel. It was already there when I was born and it is so huge that we cannot count the employees, the branches of the business and even the affiliates. That is a good blue chip stock to invest on.

A blue chip is stock in a corporation with a national reputation for quality, reliability, and the ability to operate profitably in good and bad times. It is mostly recognized in India and goes as far back in time when stocks started.

The best way to find blue Chip stocks is to use stock screener to help you determine that. With this you will even be able to analyze the entry and exit point of the said stock and will definitely make you a whole lots of money if you didn't buy the stock at the top

A few boundaries can be considered to recognize blue chip organizations. They incorporate steady yearly income over an extensive stretch, stable obligation to-value proportion, normal profit for value (RoE) and premium inclusion proportion other than market capitalisation and cost to-profit proportion (PE).

Am familiar with the name blue Chip stock, but my question is, how do I buy this particular stock, is it like crypto currency or some other kinds of money, how do I make profit suppose I buy the coin today or tomorrow, please someone should explain more thank.

There are a lot of things to look out for when you want to analyse a blue chip stock.The management is a key,and also the pedigree and their performance over a period of time.Their earnings per share capital is another thing to look out for and their profit to debt profile.

I think the best way to recognise a blue-chip stock is to monitor the positions some of the capital companies are taking in the stock market. It could be a short position or whatever.

to be honest with you I don't understand what it is all about this is my first time of hearing about something like this I haven't used it before and I haven't know how it works but I think this is a good time to give it a try I think I will give it a try because I think it is best to try out first

Blue stock companies are ones with higher share values. They have been around for a while and cannot go extinct soon.

I was just reading althrough all the post made here hoping to see an example of blue Chip stock but it's seems I wasted my time because nobody gave an example

Large Companies – The first way to identify a blue-chip stock is by looking at its market capitalization. These are usually larger to very-large-cap stocks that are stock market giants in their sectors. Market Leaders – Blue Chip stocks are leaders of the market in their industry.1

Well you can find blue Chip stocks via stock news sites or from individuals who're adept at or have the resources to as well.
One way to identify blue chip stocks is by their market capitalization. They're usually market leaders.

The blue chip stocks are stocks that gives you guarantee on your investment. They have good records and have made many people rich over time. So, the blue chip stocks is worth investing on because the risk is very minimal.

From information I gathered from stock investors it is believed that blue Chip stock are owned by big companies and have the high tendencies to skyrocket in value and give a really good return of investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back