Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
Gift cards are considered one of the best ways to receive payments. Gift cards are used to gain discounts and many other benefits associated with shopping. However, is there any online marketplace where I could exchange gift cards for some other commodity such as cryptocurrencies?

In my country, people use Paxful to exchange gift cards to cryptocurrency. The platform offers am opportunity for people to buy cryptocurrency and there are many options to pay for the crypto bought which include Gift cards.

In my country, people use Paxful to exchange gift cards to cryptocurrency. The platform offers am opportunity for people to buy cryptocurrency and there are many options to pay for the crypto bought which include Gift cards.

Well, the fact of the matter remains that Paxful is no longer working and they have stopped their business operations. Do you think that Noones would be a better option to sell gift cards?

Well, the fact of the matter remains that Paxful is no longer working and they have stopped their business operations. Do you think that Noones would be a better option to sell gift cards?
I have really been out of touch. Just confirmed now that Paxful announced it is closing down. Prestmit is a good platform too. I think it was next to Paxful in that gift cards to cryptocurrency exchange. Never heard of Noones.

There are many ways you could get your giftcards exchanged for money. If you tried to sell on social media, you won't get the correct values for them. But if you go to coincola, you could exchange your giftcards for USDT or bitcoin.

I Know people are exchanging their gift card to cryptocurrency and money but I don't know much about the sites they used to do it. It's not cryptocurrency platforms and payment processing platform that engage in gift card exchange.

Gift cards are considered one of the best ways to receive payments. Gift cards are used to gain discounts and many other benefits associated with shopping. However, is there any online marketplace where I could exchange gift cards for some other commodity such as cryptocurrencies?
I honestly do not know if there are any online marketplace where one can exchange gift cards for some other commodity like crypto currencies. I do know that there are people who accepts gift cards and gives one cash in return.

Honestly, I have never exchanged any gift card online. I sell to the people in my country and they will send me money directly to my bank account. It is easier

I have never sold or exchanged gift cards to make money online. I have always used a gift card for myself. However, I know a bunch of people who are selling and exchanging gift cards on multiple platforms. I know marketplaces like Gameflip, Raise and GiftCash where you can sell your gift cards.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back