What's new

How to earn paypal or bitcoin just by sharing your un-used internet bandwidth

Mrptc

Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Ii is super easy to earn a small passive income by monetizing or sharing some of your internet or un-used bandwidth with the IPRoyal app available for Android and windows (laptop or desktop), earn faster which faster internet speed and cashout at $5 to PayPal, Bitcoin or even straight to your VISA card.I have cashed more than 20 times, fast payments. Get $1 bonus upon sign up Try it here https://iproyal.com/pawns?r=2453
Below is my 22nd payment

PayPal

Tremendous has sent you $6.96 USD.

Note from Tremendous:

Sent on behalf of IPRoyal PAWNS.

Enjoy your reward!

Transaction ID
2AS21690U2457794M Transaction date
16 March 2022
Money received $6.96 USD

This looks very good, but I recently joined a site called honeygain that uses your data and pays you per gb consumed when the app is left Open, but since I joined I haven't really been able to earn much because it is really slow. So how fast is this site and what is the time frame to earn up to 5$.

Ii is super easy to earn a small passive income by monetizing or sharing some of your internet or un-used bandwidth with the IPRoyal app available for Android and windows (laptop or desktop), earn faster which faster internet speed and cashout at $5 to PayPal, Bitcoin or even straight to your VISA card.I have cashed more than 20 times, fast payments. Get $1 bonus upon sign up Try it here https://iproyal.com/pawns?r=2453
Below is my 22nd payment

PayPal

Tremendous has sent you $6.96 USD.

Note from Tremendous:

Sent on behalf of IPRoyal PAWNS.

Enjoy your reward!

Transaction ID
2AS21690U2457794M Transaction date
16 March 2022
Money received $6.96 USD
I use Iproyal pawns but I prefer more Honeygain as I earn more there because I got referrals. And I just dont like IProyal pawns that much its pretty slow for me and I dont expect it to give me more benefit then honeygain.

This looks very good, but I recently joined a site called honeygain that uses your data and pays you per gb consumed when the app is left Open, but since I joined I haven't really been able to earn much because it is really slow. So how fast is this site and what is the time frame to earn up to 5$.
It can be different for everyone like Honeygain. Might take up to 2 months if you live in the us. Im not sure tho cause I live in europe in sweden and its not quick for me. Made around 1 dollar in 1 week I think and I feel thats really slow.

I don't like to work on platforms that pays you for sharing your unused bandwidth. I tend to lose too much of my data to this means of making money and I lose at the end .

The payment is really slow , and I do not think it is worth spending time on because there are other paying opportunities that one can utilise and make good money.

The payment is really slow , and I do not think it is worth spending time on because there are other paying opportunities that one can utilise and make good money.
sorry are you talking about forums or site that pays you to use your data like honeygain?some of those site that pays you to install or use their app with respect to your un used data,Its very unsafe for your computer,and I think that forum works here is even better than those set of task

I had used some sites, but their paying is very very low, it even don't cover my electricity bill and mobile data. It's a waste of time because at the end you are not going to earn much.
My 23 payment
I should try this site after seeing you payouts. Many rumors i had seen during searching, where this site is scam or legit. I wonder how many days it will take me to earn at least $10 to cover my electricity and mobile data expenses.

Last edited:
This is an area that I don't like going because when you make money via sharing your internet or your data at the end of the day the amount of energy will spend will be much higher than the amount that you will get.

I have stopped using this type of sites for a very long time this is because the amount that I get is not commensurate through the amount of data that was consumed.

@Reedex,that is true I can remember when I use to have this type of program runing in the background of my computer I use to spend alot of data but at the end of the day I dont just get the compensation that worth it so have to discontinue working wth them.

It is practically impossible for me to use this type of platform because I've used one before and he didn't enjoy in the payout because I lose. Sharing one bandwith exposes your privacy.

Earning from this type of app dont just worth it I have been using honeygain to earn here for so long ago,

so now I do beleive that I will never try to earn from this type of app at all its sometime seems boring

I considered most of these thing to be a pure waste of time , except I am very sure the possibility of earning something reasonable is there , but if it won't give me anything in return , at least up to $1 on daily basis then it is a waste of time.

Selling your unused bandwidth sounds legitimate but some of them are legitimate, yes! Legitimate but the payment can be less compared to amount you'd earn in return. Some of them are pretty slow. I once used honey gain as well but it's kinda slow.

It is a very good love making money especially from doing what you are normally doing without getting paid . But the problem is that it is not easy to make good profit if you are not from High countries.

Maybe I am too concerned with privacy and too greedy but you couldn't pay me to share it! Which is quite literally the topic of the thread lol

I guess if you could use the extra money, it may be worth it but it seems too risky to me.

This looks promising but I have used a similar platform before but I was not able to make anything reasonable from it. it is mostly good for people who have access to free Wi-Fi in which they can be using to make money from this passively.

This looks promising but I have used a similar platform before but I was not able to make anything reasonable from it. it is mostly good for people who have access to free Wi-Fi in which they can be using to make money from this passively.
I also use Honeygain in the pass to earn some money from my use data,but they dont just pay very well its takes me about 9months to reach their minimum payout,so I beleive that nothing will ever make me to join this type of programs before

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back