What's new

How to earn on social media

At times, I visit some friends business pages on social media and it helps me a lot because if I have a friend who likes an item I get to share on my WhatsApp wall after pucking some from a friend's biz page and then I get to convince her or him to purchase it, I stand a better chance of being rewarded by my friend who owns the biz page because by doing this I'm bringing more customers to her without much stress. It's an act of affiliate marketing and this is how I make my own money online without spending a whole day burning my data and receiving nothing.

I am a type of person that love chatting on social media,I usually devote most of my time on social media then,until I was introduce on how to earn money online by a friend.

These are the ways of making money on social media
  1. Monetize Your Existing Audienc
  2. Market Your Best Skills
  3. Become A Social Media Influencer
  4. Create A Remarketing Audience.
  5. Create A Facebook Group
  6. Use Social Media Advertising.
  7. Sell Your Products And Service
  8. Explore Affiliate Partnerships.

Yeah, All the day or 50% of our day we spent on social media wasting times and not getting payed we just scroll down little bit of enjoy but not get payed ..!

From social media we can earn more like sharing our skills in story or status like freelancing and other sites.

Learn to use the social media to earn money rather wasting time.
Many sites offer pay for such activities on social media. I may have tried one or two of it but it wasn't really a thing for me. Many are making money off it.

You can earn on social media easily. This can be done by sign up to google adsense. This can be achieve when you have many likes on facebook and sign up to make money.

Paying rent or any other thing which cryptocurrency may not occur in my country as a government has placed A ban on transaction associating with the cryptocurrency. This can be a welcoming development if cryptocurrency is accepted as a mode of transaction in any country.

Register with any social media of your choice and get the account verified, after that you can write articles for the company or do some advert and get paid

The social media and all it's tools has becoming one of the most sort after platform for entertainment , interaction and sharing of information, the social media can also be used as good tool for earning and business growth.

Making money on social media is not as easy as we say. Is just a new strategy but it doesn't work as simple as that and why I'm I saying this? To make money on social media you need to buy ads too.

Although not all the social media need ads before you can post links but most of them before your link can go viral, then you have to pay for ads.

social media platforms is one of the easiest places to make money on the internet. Before you try to make money on them you must have something to offer because nobody is going to pay you if you do not add knowledge to them. You can be teaching people how to make money online and they can pay to get into your premium classes. This is what so many people who are into online money making use to make some good money for themselves.

Making money on social media does not really have to be that difficult. What you just need to have is the ability for you to be able to convince people and knowing the right kind of content to post.

You learn through affiliate marketing. You have to be sure that your services rendered will be turned into profit making because it's very fraustrating at times to engage in task given to you by many platforms and don't get paid in the end
You earn on social media by locating platforms that gives task and pays for the task we do. Normally most earnings through social media is through affiliate marketing and advertisement.

Last edited:
Yeah, All the day or 50% of our day we spent on social media wasting times and not getting payed we just scroll down little bit of enjoy but not get payed ..!

From social media we can earn more like sharing our skills in story or status like freelancing and other sites.

Learn to use the social media to earn money rather wasting time
There are sites that possibly pay you to advertise for them on social media platforms, sometimes it's an inside gig. Like if you were to offer this service on Fiverr, someone could hire you to help promote their products. Also, for following, sharing, retweeting members' posts. But you would need to find a legit company for that. There is one, in particular that has an ad up if you were to Google "Get paid to comment" I can't remember the name but it's one of the first that will show up and it is a total scam. I checked the reviews from the workers and they were all saying to stay away from the site.
But I'm sure there are real companies or even social media managers that are looking for people to do this kind of work.

firstly you have to be kinda famous and have a lot of followers/subscribers to start monetzing your account/channel
then you have to work hard, to upload often and consistently
sometimes the algorithm is so picky but you still should try your best (but be careful about doing trendy stuff because it will lead to burnouts, don't try too hard to maintain your fame, be yourself)

If you have a large following on social media, you may be able to make money by promoting products or services for brands. Companies may pay you to create sponsored content, which can include posts, videos, or stories that feature their products.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back