Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Infolinks is a popular advertising solution for bloggers, forum owners, and website owners. Unlike Adsense that has high-quality content requirements and unlike media.net that requires North American traffic, you can be accepted on Infolinks even with fewer content and small traffic. However, in order to earn, you need a lot of traffic. However, they do not reveal much CPM and CPC rates they provide.

Infolinks seems to be good for beginners. Since it doesn't require high quality content and I like their idea of accepting every one that owns a website. Therefore I think it is a useful site that can be a game changer in the world of advertising.

Infolinks seems to be good for beginners. Since it doesn't require high quality content and I like their idea of accepting every one that owns a website. Therefore I think it is a useful site that can be a game changer in the world of advertising.

The best way to make money money with any kind of ad network is to generate traffic and this is only possible when you create great content for your website or blog as this is what readers like to see. :)

Adsense is still more popular, and universally accepted than info links.
For me getting accepted to Adsense was a nightmare because I'm not an American resident. I may check out Infolinks, maybe the signup process will be faster.
Also Adsense has so many restrictions.

Adsense is still more popular, and universally accepted than info links.
For me getting accepted to Adsense was a nightmare because I'm not an American resident. I may check out Infolinks, maybe the signup process will be faster.
Also Adsense has so many restrictions.

Adsense is popular because it is the best and highest paying network right now. This is why many people love it so much. They are also quite picky and strict when it comes to accepting a site,.

I do like the concepts and ways they perform but I feel like Adsense is still more beneficial for most people. I am sure in some cases, Infolinks would perform better but it really depends on what kind of site you have and under what niche.

adsense in my own opinion is way better than info links though i like the fact that with a small traffic you can be monetize on info link but to make a reasonable amount of money on the platform, you also need to haver large traffic.

Info links still don't have the same popularity or acceptance as Adsense.
Because I don't live in the US, getting accepted to Adsense was a nightmare for me. I might check out Infolinks; perhaps the registration process will be simpler.
Additionally, Adsense has a lot of limitations.

Infolinks appears to be a good resource for new users. because it doesn't demand excellent content, and I like the idea of allowing anyone with a website to participate. So, in my opinion, it's a helpful website that has the potential to revolutionize the advertising industry.

That there is a red flag for me. Why Will a company be so opaque to the extent they don't reveal their CPC rates - that is very fishy. I'll rather use established sites than those I'm not sure will accurately pay me.

Infolinks is a popular advertising solution for bloggers, forum owners, and website owners. Unlike Adsense that has high-quality content requirements and unlike media.net that requires North American traffic, you can be accepted on Infolinks even with fewer content and small traffic. However, in order to earn, you need a lot of traffic. However, they do not reveal much CPM and CPC rates they provide.
I like that everyone with a webpage can partake, and Infolinks itself seems to be a great guide for newbies. This makes it, from my viewpoint, a useful website with the ability to completely transform the advertising sector.

Even though they do not have strict content requirement just like adsense and do not have traffic requirements just like media net, you still need traffic form high tier countries, possibley from the North America and Europe in order to earn better.

I believe that this rates should be something that is flat because as a website owner you should be able to evaluate how much you are going to be making dependent on the type of audience you are writing for and the type of countries that you want to please.

Infolinks has become useless for me at the moment. There was a time when I was earning $50-$100 per month on Infolinks. But currently, I am stuck with $26 for many months. I am not earning anything. I need $24 to be able to withdraw.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back