How to earn better with Infolinks

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Infolinks is a popular advertising solution for bloggers, forum owners, and website owners. Unlike Adsense that has high-quality content requirements and unlike media.net that requires North American traffic, you can be accepted on Infolinks even with fewer content and small traffic. However, in order to earn, you need a lot of traffic. However, they do not reveal much CPM and CPC rates they provide.

It is not up to the advertising network platform to accept or decline the regions it is up to the advertiser's choices for geotargeting and up to the majority choose North American traffic then they will impose as the requirement for monetization. But some advertising networks even accept from other countries whit reduced monetization costs to advertisers.

This is the problem when it comes to these sites because even if you are accepted with low traffic, you need the traffic in order to make a profit and therefore i think that traffic is a must either way.

Reactions: AJH
Principally, the best way to earn better is to advertise your website in a much better way by getting traffic. This could be done by writing high-quality content.

This is the problem when it comes to these sites because even if you are accepted with low traffic, you need the traffic in order to make a profit and therefore i think that traffic is a must either way.
Yes you're right by saying this, and I think this is also applicable to every other site, but when there is good or enough traffic, the site will proliferate and grow well.

Infolinks is a popular advertising solution for bloggers, forum owners, and website owners. Unlike Adsense that has high-quality content requirements and unlike media.net that requires North American traffic, you can be accepted on Infolinks even with fewer content and small traffic. However, in order to earn, you need a lot of traffic. However, they do not reveal much CPM and CPC rates they provide.
I think there should be more clarity on their CPM and CPC rates. Also, I think, if in order to earn, there needs to be a lot of traffic, then the content of the website must be top-notch in order to generate that amount of traffic

One can easily join Infolinks by submitting a simple form. Your application will be reviewed by their team and once approved you can integrate their script code to your website and start earning money

i believe that adsense is still much more better than info link because of the various features it offers and also it obviously pays much higher than it as well, but info link is way better than adsterra.

This is the issue with these sites because, even if you are accepted with minimal traffic, you still need the traffic to turn a profit, therefore I believe that traffic is a need regardless.

You should concentrate your efforts on obtaining high-quality visitors from nations like the US and the UK if you want to increase your Infolinks income. Also, you want to make sure that your website's content is interesting and pertinent. In addition , you can collaborate with other ad networks to increase your earnings.

You should concentrate your efforts on obtaining high-quality visitors from nations like the US and the UK if you want to increase your Infolinks income. Also, you want to make sure that your website's content is interesting and pertinent. In addition , you can collaborate with other ad networks to increase your earnings.
Nice tips. But I was wondering if you have actually used infolinks. If you have used infolinks please share if you actually managed to reach the payment threshold. Do you get access to banner ads?

Ooh that is nice. To be honest, I have always heard about Infolinks but I don't know how it works and I never took my time to learn about it. The explanation is helpful

Infolinks is also available for a free blogger blog, which is rare for most of the major ad networks (except adsense of course). However, in order to earn you need north American traffic

I have not used infolinks on my website but because I read this thread I'm going to give it a try and see if I would earn something reasonable or significant at the end of the day.

If you can draw north American traffic. you have a higher chance of making money with infolinks. You can also use infolinks along with adsnese. In fact infolinks is one of the bets ad networks that you can use along side adsense.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back