What's new

How to detect counter-fit notes?

There are many ways in which you can detect counterfeit notes and a good example is holding the money to the light build to see if its fake or not or by squeezing it

Well, fake currency note creators know that serial numbers are very important and this is why they also focus on this aspect as well. They replicate currency notes and they manipulate serial numbers.

There is no doubt that there are some shopkeepers that can not detect fake note when issued to them. there is always differences in their texture and quality.

There is no doubt that there are some shopkeepers that can not detect fake note when issued to them. there is always differences in their texture and quality.
you do not have to blame them , most of them is likely to learn it overtime and some may not even remember to check it out even when there is high rate that most currencies are likely to be fake.

A counterfeit note is usually bright coloured especially if it is the dollars. You are also going to well see that it is usually not transparent as the way a normal currency should be.

I think counter fiet note comes in different ways even though I can specifically tell how it comes but identify it may be very difficult for others.

A counterfeit note is usually bright coloured especially if it is the dollars. You are also going to well see that it is usually not transparent as the way a normal currency should be.

The colour of such kind of notes is totally different, but a really crafty forger might be able to create the right kind of combination of colour when it comes to creating such kind of notes.

In my opinion I think putting the money under the uv light will help you to notice wether the money is counterfeit or not or by lifting the money the notes towards sunlight.

In my opinion I think putting the money under the uv light will help you to notice wether the money is counterfeit or not or by lifting the money the notes towards sunlight.

Well, sometimes, the creator of fake notes may also make mistake when it comes to the size of currency notes, but there are other ways you must look at. Look at the photo of the person in the fake currency note. It might be slightly different from the original photo of the person.

Well, sometimes, the creator of fake notes may also make mistake when it comes to the size of currency notes, but there are other ways you must look at. Look at the photo of the person in the fake currency note. It might be slightly different from the original photo of the person.
The size of the currency sometimes also make you to be able to detect counterfeit notes earlier because it might be larger and also longer than the normal currency which is not normal ,

Personally I think it's not an easy task for some people to be able to detect a counterfeit note simply because some are not used to considering the quality of note they are holding.

The size of the currency sometimes also make you to be able to detect counterfeit notes earlier because it might be larger and also longer than the normal currency which is not normal ,

Yes, but many fake note creators are really smart and cunning. They are able to create a fake note with the right kind of size that matches the actual note as well.

Personally I think it's not an easy task for some people to be able to detect a counterfeit note simply because some are not used to considering the quality of note they are holding.
The quality is what so many people consider , we should be able to know the differences by just handling the fake and original currency . However it may be difficult for this to be detected in huge sum of money.

The quality is what so many people consider , we should be able to know the differences by just handling the fake and original currency . However it may be difficult for this to be detected in huge sum of money.

Yes, the quality of paper may differ a lot when it comes to creating a fake note. In fact, quality is one of the main concerns of forgers when they create a fake currency note.

Yes, the quality of paper may differ a lot when it comes to creating a fake note. In fact, quality is one of the main concerns of forgers when they create a fake currency note.
So you mean that people who are creating fake currencies will try as much as possible to use the best quality papers for their production ? well I wouldn't really be surprised about this because they will look for every possible ways to make it undetectable .

So you mean that people who are creating fake currencies will try as much as possible to use the best quality papers for their production ? well I wouldn't really be surprised about this because they will look for every possible ways to make it undetectable .

Yes, this is true. They will try as much as possible to create the best note possible. Not all the fake currency creator are capable of creating the best quality of notes, though.

There is no doubt that the counterfeit note has flooded the economy of most of the country's, most especially my country. The ground
is that so many people have resorted to engaging in scandalous activities.

Yes, this is true. They will try as much as possible to create the best note possible. Not all the fake currency creator are capable of creating the best quality of notes, though.
There was a time when some fake currency was circulating around my community, and when i saw the currency , it was almost perfect with the original currency, but only a slight difference .

There was a time when some fake currency was circulating around my community, and when i saw the currency , it was almost perfect with the original currency, but only a slight difference .

I have also noticed that fake currency notes were also quite common in the past. At that time, the bank used to issue some sort of really old currencies that are now longer used. Those currency papers could be easily faked.

There is no doubt that the counterfeit note has flooded the economy of most of the country's, most especially my country. The ground
is that so many people have resorted to engaging in scandalous activities.
Counterfeit note is everywhere in the country , the rate increased in the year 2020 but has been reduced right due to the monitoring of the people due to the negative effect it has caused to them .

Counterfeit note is everywhere in the country , the rate increased in the year 2020 but has been reduced right due to the monitoring of the people due to the negative effect it has caused to them .

I think that the problem of counterfeit note should be tackled by the government no matter what. Counterfeit note have a really bad effect on the economical development of the country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back