What's new

How To Design Your Blog On Blogger Platform?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I have opened a blog on the Blogger platform. I was using Weebly and it is quite user-friendly with a great website builder. However, I have tried Blogger because you could integrate advertisements quite easily. However, I am finding it really difficult to design a blog on Blogger. How to do it?

Enter your Blogger account initially, then choose the blog you wish to develop. Select the Theme button when you're on the blog's homepage. You can pick from a variety of pre-made themes available here. By selecting the Customize button, you may also alter the theme's appearance and feel.

I think blogger is the easiest platform to create a blog. You sign up with your gmail, choose a name for your blog, and your blog will be ready in a couple of minutes. Interestingly, you can also use your own custom domain with blogger.

I think blogger is the easiest platform to create a blog. You sign up with your gmail, choose a name for your blog, and your blog will be ready in a couple of minutes. Interestingly, you can also use your own custom domain with blogger.
Right many bloggers use blogger to create a blog due to the ease of user interface.

Not just because of ease of use, people use blogger for other reasons. Most of the free blogging platforms do not allow you to monetize your blog, however, with blogger, you can use adsense and amazon affiliate ads.

Enter your Blogger account initially, then choose the blog you wish to develop. Select the Theme button when you're on the blog's homepage. You can pick from a variety of pre-made themes available here. By selecting the Customize button, you may also alter the theme's appearance and feel.

Well, using customised themes could be hard. I have tried to do that a lots of times on platforms like weebly. The process is quite complicated and this requires you to have knowledge about HTML.

Blog does not take time to create once you are prepared to work as a blogger you are good to go. Just get a confirmed email and research which design can be used to be competing other bolggers like you.

There are so many tutorials online that can teach you about website design on blogger especially on YouTube, I have designed a complete website from the tutorial on YouTube.

Designing website on blogger is easy. All you have to do is to play around the dashboard. However, you may not some theme you will find on blogger. But there's an option to customize your theme by uploading your own theme to the blogger.

If you want to use blogger for blogging, you need to remember one thing, just because you can use adsense on subdomain site does not mean you will actually earn money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back