What's new

How to Design a Website?

In learning website design, there are two major ways to go about it. Do you want to learn to design from scratch or want to incorporate software that already has been designed with requisite templates. Of course the former will help you get in-depth knowledge even about coding and graphics design

you would be able to find some videos that would give you a step by step guild line on the basis of creating and designing your own web site.

If you want to learn how to design a website, you need to find helpful material that will add value to the skill you want to learn. Although it depends but if you can manage, online material will have a long way to go like YouTube video, taking online courses and so on and so forth.

Someone who is into website design has to be good in graphics designs as well. You must know these things and you will need the help of a good website designer to reach you all the rudimentaries involved

Designing your website shouldn't stress you if you're using cms software like WordPress. They made it easy for you to design your website using different themes, graphics and fonts.

Website design basically depends on the niche you are working on. Designing a blog is entirely different from designing a business website, an ecommerce store, or a discussion board for that matter. Each of these website types require different skills and expertise.

If you want to design a website then you should have to come up with how you want your websites to look on the physical. You should then learn how to design the front end of the website using HTML JavaScript and CSS. There are also tools that will allow you to use the same JavaScript and program the back-end of the website.

Starting out is not that complex as most people make it to be. You can start watching easy tutorials on YouTube or you go on skillshare and learn.

Personally, I find it complicated. But I do want to learn at least some basics.

Well, it's actually very complicated just like you mentioned when you want to start from scratch to design a new website. But when you make use of WordPress software, it's quite easy.

If you can get the right course on how to design a website for yourself,you would be doing yourself a whole lot more good because In no distant time, you would also become a better website designer yourself and also getting some gigs going for you with it too

Write your reply...l am just design website like some that you can't see any you can't touch it is not a physically thing because is in online.

Website designing is a whole skill itself that someone needs to take time and learn. It may seem complicated but if you have the right guidance, you can learn the skills.

It alll depends on you really. If you're interested in taking the longer path you could learn html, css and javascript but if you want a quick solution, learning how to use wordpress would be a better option

Personally, I find it complicated. But I do want to learn at least some basics.
When I learnt how to design a website back then, I now concluded that I wasted my time and I should have learnt other things. Because is is easy to create a website. Just by using wordpress platforms and adding plugins to suit what we want the website to look like

When I learnt how to design a website back then, I now concluded that I wasted my time and I should have learnt other things. Because is is easy to create a website. Just by using wordpress platforms and adding plugins to suit what we want the website to look like
Not necessarily, web design is still pretty much relevant as there is a limit to what can be done with wordpress and other drag and drop builders

Not necessarily, web design is still pretty much relevant as there is a limit to what can be done with wordpress and other drag and drop builders
Wordpress is more than what you think of it. Because with wordpress you can create any type of websites you want to create with ready made themes and plugins

Wordpress is more than what you think of it. Because with wordpress you can create any type of websites you want to create with ready made themes and plugins
Not necessarily any type of website, client demands may not exactly be met with wordpress sites.

Not necessarily any type of website, client demands may not exactly be met with wordpress sites.
What type of demand might that be. It is like you don't know wordpress. More than 60% of the websites created are created with wordpress. There is no design or function that you can not bring out of wordpress

I am not a professional website designer, so I would advise you to hire a designer. You may avail the services of sites such as namecheap and Weebly. They offer built-in website builder to their customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back