What's new

How to Design a Website?

You can make use of YouTube videos to learn how to design websites because the process of designing websites is not what I can fully devulge here so it's better you see a visual presentation of the process on YouTube.

Designing a website is quite easy and interesting. All you need to do is to go to YouTube and learn it and of course with seriousness you can learn it within a short period of time.

You can self teach yourself on YouTube. I learnt this on YouTube some years back. I did it with WordPress though. But I couldn't understand how to use other designs while creating website

I have never created a website of any kind, however I believe, you can easily design a simple blog, but creating something like online store, multi vendor website is difficult

In case of wordpress, you can try downloadinf wordpress from wordpress.org and then building the site locally in your computer, once everything is ready, you can then upload on servers.

I understand downloading wordpress and building website, but can you explain how the website is uploaded. mean where do you upload the wesbsite files.?

You will have to go to cpanel and then to file manager, you will than have to upload the files on the folder for your website. This is quite simple to do, and does not take a lot of time

Personally, I find it complicated. But I do want to learn at least some basics.
I don't really know the reason why you do not want to learn how to design a website design as the skill is very in high demand and it is a skill that everyone wants to learn but your case is quite different.

I think youtube will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and the tools that will be needed for you on whatever you want to do, if you need a paid course you can go for you udemy and that is always the best.

In order to design a website, you need multiple skills, including programming. However, if you are using prebuilt scripts such as wordpress or even mybb, it is easy.

I would suggest searching for related websites and try and find inspiration from them. I also think getting good image editing software is a must so you can create designs or wireframes to help shape your opinion on what it should look like. There's lots of resources available to help you get started and see what works for you.

I like Webstarts for creating websites. I’ve had 2 websites up using this company. One is still up and will be up forever, and the other one I took down because I just didn’t need it anymore.
But I don’t remember any of it being complicated.. the graphics, text, background music etc. They make it all very simple and I’m not even some big computer pro.
I’m pretty sure they have a basic, free plan.
I used the paid plan for both because I needed some extras to make the sites look awesome

Last edited:
YouTube at this moment is going to be the best friend you will be having on this venture right now because you'll find all th basics on website designs you can think of there

These days you can design a website without any knowledge in coding. You can try website builders, which can help you create a stunning websites just in minutes.

If you use content management systems you can design a website in less than 10 minutes,for example, you can create a wordpress website or phpbb forum in 10 minutes.

I think there are enough YouTube videos you can watch on graphics designs..it's quite interesting and I have some new things there. Although, I haven't finished it yet but it's very interesting. There are more than enough videos on YouTube you can learn from

These days designing a website is quite simple. You can create a good website in minutes even without prior experience. There are a lot of tools to help you design a website.

I don't give myself much problem designing a website. I use WordPress which gives me more flexibility. I like WordPress because it comes with a variety of useful plugins and free themes.

I have been longing to create a website that is about blog but on WordPress I haven't really seen a preferable domain. But I thought creation of website is easy I didn't know it entails a lot of maintenance even after creating the website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back