What's new

How to Design a Website?

Graphic designing is usually complicated especially if you're just starting out. I learn graphic designing truestim Udemy courses. But there are couples of videos on YouTube that can guide you to become a professional graphic designer.
I have been getting email updates from Udemy and I have been ignoring them. Maybe I'm going to reply one of these emails and see how I can get along with them in learning how to be very good in graphic design.

You can always learn it the coding way or make use of free website builders like wix.com, web.com, site123, network solutions, this websites allow you to easily do all you want even without programming skills, do more research, you will be glad.

You can always learn it the coding way or make use of free website builders like wix.com, web.com, site123, network solutions, this websites allow you to easily do all you want even without programming skills, do more research, you will be glad.

I already read up that using WordPress is a very good option for designing a website. Do you have any knowledge on how it's done or whether it's a good option as well for setting up a new website or blog?

I already read up that using WordPress is a very good option for designing a website. Do you have any knowledge on how it's done or whether it's a good option as well for setting up a new website or blog?
Definitely, it is a good option, sign up for WordPress and view a wide range of blog templates and themes, you will enjoy it.

Definitely, it is a good option, sign up for WordPress and view a wide range of blog templates and themes, you will enjoy it.

Alright, since you recommend using Wordpress as well, then it means what I read about it online is true. Maybe before the month runs out, I would most likely give it a try.

I am a self taught websitw designer. The easiest way to build a website is through wordpress. You don't need programming skills, and you can launch your website just in 5 minutes even if you do not have any experience with wordpress. There arw a lot of tutorials on youtube that will teach you how to download, install and create a good wordpress websites.

Before you can be able to know how to design a website you must learn some sort of programming language to Design a website effectively. For example you can learn Python, C++, Java and so on. However, if you think learning this programming language won't be easy you can resort to learning how to design a website with content management system like WordPress.

Before you can be able to know how to design a website you must learn some sort of programming language to Design a website effectively. For example you can learn Python, C++, Java and so on. However, if you think learning this programming language won't be easy you can resort to learning how to design a website with content management system like WordPress.
By this manner, it means that you are starting from scratch to design and build your own website the way you want which may prove your skills and expertise. But seriously, I think it's an unwarranted stress for one to follow such procedures when there is WordPress software.

After you have a domain and hosting, the next step is to install WordPress (the right way). Next, you'll need to get the Beaver Builder plugin. It's the best WordPress drag and drop page builder for WordPress. You can even use it to create your own custom WordPress theme from scratch

The basic on the website design is the framing of the main web page. Would it be a full frame, 3-frame or any other design. When that is decided then you have to make a list of the web pages that you will be needing. I think the standard design is 64 pages and it depends on the data that you will put. To be honest, I did not enjoy website design and I have a handicap when it comes to colors because I am slightly color blind.

To create a website, a couple of skills are needed, graphics design is a plus, but core skills are in-depth knowledge of scripting languages like html, CSS and JavaScript. All this could be easily learnt from Coursera. But if u want a easy option why not try Wix web builder

Few years ago I was a great website designer, in fact people comes to me in order to learn how to design website, but I'm only an expert in wml/Xhtml as I'm not in anyway good with php, css, template and blogs. It's just so unfortunate that I Lost my website as the host shuttled down with just some few days warning.

How to design a website? It's not hard. Website can be designed using different methods depending on the type of website. For a basic learner, I will suggest you start from blogsite, which is linked to a blog and later buy hosting to turn it to a website. Or you learn coding first, so that you can lay your hand on PHP coding or any other programming language.

Designing a great website is not really easy. You need to be a great learner. Learning through YouTube will be a great idea. I'm also a learner, and I can't explain now until I have a good we to do that. But I know one can consider WordPress or 2itb.com

Personally, I find it complicated. But I do want to learn at least some basics.
There are multiple ways to design a website and multiple platforms which allow you to make your own website. But it depends upon you that what you choose to make it. Most important things in a website are the domain and hosting of a website which usually you need to buy. But some platforms still offering you both of them for free for an year, after that you buy them.

I learn graphics by watching tutoring videos online and also from site and they all have the same course, you have to get the recommended application

To build a fully functional website, you’ll need to secure a domain name (web address) and a web hosting account. These two make sure that your website is fully accessible to others. Without one or another, you will be unable to set up a website.

Once you have a domain and hosting, you can create a WordPress website.

Wordpress is there for your aid. A drag and drop or copy and paste web builder made easy to get a website done in few hours. All you need is just the knowledge to manage it back end in the term of designs, arrangements and finishing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back