How to delete your YouTube account?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have an email and I have a YouTube account setup. I want to delete it but when I go to YouTube and click sign in, it makes me sign in to my Gmail, which I do, yet I can't figure out how to get my YouTube deleted. I also want to create a new one on this same account, if so how?

It very simple

If you have created any YouTube channel with the mail just get the youtube channel deleted

And to delete the YouTube channel , watch how it been done on YouTube ( lol....irony of life )

It very simple

If you have created any YouTube channel with the mail just get the youtube channel deleted

And to delete the YouTube channel , watch how it been done on YouTube ( lol....irony of life )
Haha, real funny op. It's like starting a business and then Killing it with own hands. Can be amusing sometimes you know

This is very easy to do. You can just discontinue your Gmail account out of your YouTube account right from your YouTube channel. You can do this on the icon that shows at the right top corner whenever you login

It very simple, go to your phone settings and remove the account storage from there. You can go to YouTube as well and do the normal or follow the normal procedure. Most time your emails personalized your phone which create most of the account.

Just click your profile icon in the top right corner. In the menu that appears click settings. On the left select advanced settings scroll down and click delete Channel.

Log into your Gmail account then when you log into your Gmail account try to remove all the account you created with a Gmail or just log into YouTube and YouTube as a page where you can delete your account you can rename your account or you can even remove the account

I will always say that one can learn and discover so much knowledge for being a member of this forum. Personally, before now I did not know how to delete my YouTube account or channel if need be until now I have read it. Thanks for sharing.

How to delete a YouTube account​

1. Sign in to the account you wish to delete.
  2. Go to advanced account settings.
  3. Select delete channel.
  4. Select I want to permanently delete my content.
  5. Confirm you want to delete your channel.
  6. Select delete my channel.

How to delete a YouTube account​

1. Sign in to the account you wish to delete.
  2. Go to advanced account settings.
  3. Select delete channel.
  4. Select I want to permanently delete my content.
  5. Confirm you want to delete your channel.
  6. Select delete my channel.

i strongly advise anyone against deleting your youtube account, or any other online account of that such, if it is possible you should create more of that account, i have come to notice that most platforms give preferential treatment to old users.

The way I remember.you should first sign in to the YouTube account you wish to delete. Then, click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select "Settings" from the dropdown menu. In the left sidebar, click on "Advanced settings." Under "Account information," you'll find the option to "Delete channel." Click on it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back