What's new

How to deal with scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scammers rely or thrive on their victim's ignorance so before going into business with anyone, make sure you make your findings, don't fall for mouthwatering offers, If It is too good to be true then it probably isn't good. Don't be greedy. You could use escrows too if it will make you feel at ease.

No one can identify who is a scammer or not. The best way we can help ourselves is to be very careful not to fall into their pits. Because they are really increasing on daily basis with different techiques and strategies.

Intenet fraudsters and scammers are increasing day by day,and the best thing you can do is to know how to deal with them, what are the ways you think one deal with these kind of people
First of all, the person who is a cheat can be detected in such a way that you first chat with him If you chat with him a little bit, then you will know a lot about Cheating person. And this is the way that you can about this. This is the way to avoid cheating person.

Who work online later or sooner have experience of the scammer, I think here must be sharing of fight backstories. Anyone can share??

Scammers on the internet today who deny people of their hard earned money or sweat try to make their selves anonymous as possible. If its offline I think you should try to alert the relevant authorities in concern to warn people or try to uncover the identity of the person. The best thing to do online is just to ignore them and don't give them your details and also in for your mutuals.

Intenet fraudsters and scammers are increasing day by day,and the best thing you can do is to know how to deal with them, what are the ways you think one deal with these kind of people
Unfortunately, we can't take action against such type of mental people. Who never think they have to go back to their God and they have to answer all of their sins. They just make their world beautiful by cheating people. Specially in investment fields,there are any of scammers who make a website and take deposits and run away after few days to make new site. I know a scrammer who makes regular websites after scamming on previous but unfortunately I am unable to take action against him .
So I ll Recommend,just avoid these sites which offer double reward . Don't invest in such HYIP sites. If you want to invest ,just use the field cryptocurrencies. It's better and safe investment.

I know many scammers ll also read this post . So I ll just say these words for them
" Shame on you"!! You people eat illegally. And feel proud upon your this act. You are bad curse ...!!

Stop all contact with the scammer. Do not make any more payments. Contact the bank or service you sent money through. Assess your security at home and online. Equip yourself to recognise scams.Talk about what happened.Netsafe. Ministry of Justice.

Deal with scammers is the tough thing nowadays. Because lots of newbies come in the online marketplace to find work and earn money but they face these scammers along with losing their income.

My friend has been scammed online whereby he sent money to a guy's Acct number after which the guy went into thin air. He extracted the scammer's details from his Acct number, got a police report and sent all details to the bank. After all info had been verified, the guy's was contacted and his Acct was blocked after which the money was withdrawn and sent back to my friend.

The best way to avoid scammers is to do business with reputable persons. Make sure the person is trustworthy by asking about the person. If you don't trust anyone then ask and verify before dealing with the person.

There are many ways of dealing with scammer especially when the scammer is based on the country you reside but it will be hard for you if the scammer is based in another country, you just have to watch before entering any site or something
Post automatically merged:

I will advise to always watch before you do business with anyone

The way through which I deal with internet fraudsters or scammers is by trying to also scan them too even though they may find out that they are being paid back on their own coin.

The only way you can beat an internet scammer is if you are more knowledgeable about the subject he or age wants to use to scam you.

When dealing with scammers, one has to be very careful and take away greed. I notice that scammers succeed majorly because of the greed of humans.

The best way to deal with scammers is just to abstain from any link attached to it.. One has to be self disciplined in those areas, in the sense that anyone that's looking for get rich quick schemes will be a victim

Scammers always scam desperate and over-ambitious people, people who wants to make money quickly and easily. If you're not desperate and you are always vigilant there's no possibility for you to be scammed

Deal with them? It is only when you've become a culprit you can and the only thing you can do then is report to the relevant authorities, either way just be sensitive and don't fall into their trap

I think the best way to deal with scammers is not to give them any chance, take proper precautions and dont expect to reap where you did not sow because nothing is free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back