What's new

How To Deal With Low Pay Rates Offered By The Money Making Websites?

There is nothing you can do to change what a site has decided to pay you. It is just up to you to choose sites that pay well and focus on them. If you are dealing with a direct client, you can try to negotiate with him or her to increase your pay.
This is true. There's nothing you can do to change what the platform is paying. It's a matter of choice. If you're satisfy with money they are paying, you accept. If you're not accepted, then you move to next platform.

The only thing you can do is to learn some necessary skills that will make you to make reasonable amount of money online. Actually some platforms will not change their pay rate.
I feel like even if one learns necessary skills to make a reasonable amount of money, nothing is still going to change. Some platforms have fixed pay rates and it can't be changed.

Well I think it depends on individuals perceptions a out online forums or platform.

personally I don't really think there is absolutely anything that you can do if a forum don't pay you much.
I think the only thing you can do is to try as much as possible to expand your sources of income. That way you will not be worried about the rates offered by some websites. You can also try to venture into more profitable things online.

I feel like even if one learns necessary skills to make a reasonable amount of money, nothing is still going to change. Some platforms have fixed pay rates and it can't be changed.
you would be surprised that the platform that is paying you very low amount of money is paying someone else high on that same platform or some people are making money from other avenue on that same platform.

you would be surprised that the platform that is paying you very low amount of money is paying someone else high on that same platform or some people are making money from other avenue on that same platform.
Most of those platforms would pay some people high and other low do not have fixed pay rate and most time they make it known to the public. So it's left for one to put in a lot of hard work.

Well as an individual I think there is absolutely nothing you can do to influence the payment rate decision of a particular site.

It might even be more better when or if the entire group will cooperate to table their issues upon a condition.

Well as an individual I think there is absolutely nothing you can do to influence the payment rate decision of a particular site.

It might even be more better when or if the entire group will cooperate to table their issues upon a condition.
In as much as there is nothing to do about the low pay rate that is offered by most of the platform, it is equally necessary to ensure that you pick the best platform that will pay better.

Actually low pay rate, are not decision to be taken by members of any forums, but a decision to be taken by manager.

Sometimes you will complain, but nothing can be done about it.

Most of those platforms would pay some people high and other low do not have fixed pay rate and most time they make it known to the public. So it's left for one to put in a lot of hard work.
Well, platforms like paid forums have fixated amount of money you can be able to make a day but if you work in micro jobs platforms there is no limit to the amount of money you can be able to make provided you are hardworking enough.

Well, platforms like paid forums have fixated amount of money you can be able to make a day but if you work in micro jobs platforms there is no limit to the amount of money you can be able to make provided you are hardworking enough.
Although on micro jobs platforms, there is no limit to the amount of money one can be able to make, i've heard that the problem with this platform is that the pay per task is extremely low and one has to be extremely hardworking before one can earn a good amount on this platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back