What's new

How To Create An Offerwall Section For Website?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Providing offerwalls on a website to your members is a really great way for your members to make more money. You could also benefit a lot through offerwalls by earning commissions when members of your website complete tasks. So, how do you add an offerwall on your website?

There are a lot of websites that offer you to add their offerwalls on your website. You earn a commission every time your user completes the offer. However, in order to make money through this method, you need a lot of users on your website

Set up callbacks on the offerwall provider's platform to get alerts when customers finish deals. To add the offerwall ad unit to your website, follow the integration instructions that your offerwall supplier provides.

I have no experience with this. I have heard of it but it is not something I have ever personally tried. I think for certain niches, the concept can be a fun way to increase traffic and build a community but it won't work for every niche.

I've never used an offerwall myself, but I imagine implementing one isn't that hard to do. It just comes down to what kind of stuff you want to offer up on this offerwall. Maybe digital codes? Swag? what would you want to include?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back