What's new

How To Connect Blog/Website to your YouTube Channel

Hi Guys Today I am going to tell you How you can associate your website or blog with your YouTube Channel ! Read the Below steps to know How to do so !

How to do so:
1. Go youtube.com/advanced_settings
2. Scroll down and look for "Associate Website"
3. Type the url of your website in the box!
4. Once you type your url, click on "Add"
5. Then you will see that your page is Updated! and then you need to click on "Verify"
6. Now a new page will come up and then select the method how you want to verify your website!
7. Click on "Recommended Method"
8. And follow the method given there!
9. So once you have downloaded the verification file! you need to Download Filezilla ! (Link given below)
10. Upload the file by signing in your details of your File Manager given by your Hosting Company of your website in Filezilla !
11. Now, you have to put the Downloaded file in your website's "Public_htmls" directory !!
12. Once uploaded, go back to your browser and click on the link given there to your website and see it has been uploaded properly!
13. Now click on the red "Verify" Button!

Now its all Done! Thanks and enjoy your associated website !!

This information is very useful and I want to ask if the sponsored ads on my site will pop up on the YouTube channel also

Please a wonderful procedure on how I can link my blog with YouTube although I have done this with my blog but I still learnt new things from this write-up. With this setup I have been able to Garner a lot of traffic for my blog from YouTube.

By connecting your website to your youtube channel, you will be able to build traffic to your blog because people who like your videos might also want to check your blog as well.

IN order to build traffic through youtube channel, your blog needs to be related to your videos. For example, if your video is a recipe, your blog post should be detailed explanation of the frecipe.

I don't have a blog and I also do not have a youtube channel (I never created a channel even though I know it is free and also very simple). However, it is good to know how this is done.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back