Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know two platforms where you can build a website for free and start your online business today:
  • WordPress
  • Blogger
What other platforms you know that someone could build a website for free with them?

While these are both free to use, only one allows you to use a free domain hosted on the service they provide. You will still need to buy a domain. Outside of these two, I believe Wix and Tripod are also two other options that allow for free use.

You can use free website builders and blogging platform. If you want a custom domain website you can try freedom domains and host your websites using free hosting platforms. If you want I can help you setup your website.

There are several website builders available online that offer free plans, such as Wix, Weebly, and WordPress.com. These platforms provide templates and tools to help you create a website without requiring coding knowledge. If you want more control over your website and fewer restrictions, you may need to consider investing in a paid plan or hiring a professional web developer.

You can use free website builders and blogging platform. If you want a custom domain website you can try freedom domains and host your websites using free hosting platforms. If you want I can help you setup your website.
Thank you for that, but I wanted to design websites using WordPress and provide my services as a freelancer but I couldn't find that do I need a hosting and domain before offering services or should the clients provide them for me?

Thank you for that, but I wanted to design websites using WordPress and provide my services as a freelancer but I couldn't find that do I need a hosting and domain before offering services or should the clients provide them for me?
Are you looking to create websites using WordPress for others so it would be a website you are hired to create but they would be the website owner?

If that is the case, they would need to buy hosting and a domain name and would need to give you access to be able to do what you needed to create the site they are hiring you for on WordPress. I hope this helps :)

There are companies that offer you a free domain and free hosting. You can use a free domain and free hosting to create a WordPress site. I have done this for a lot of clients.

Are you looking to create websites using WordPress for others so it would be a website you are hired to create but they would be the website owner?

If that is the case, they would need to buy hosting and a domain name and would need to give you access to be able to do what you needed to create the site they are hiring you for on WordPress. I hope this helps :)
Yes it helped alot. I was searching for this question for a long time but couldn't find a reasonable answer.
Anyway, thank you for giving information :)

Yes it helped alot. I was searching for this question for a long time but couldn't find a reasonable answer.
Anyway, thank you for giving information :)
Creating websites differs from theory and practice because when creating it then you are motivated first month then start to lose interest, few ones still continue blogging.

There are multiple platforms that allow you to create subdomain websites for free but if you need a custom domain website, you need to spend money for the domain. You can also use free domain but a lot of people do not like websites using free domains.

There are multiple platforms that allow you to create subdomain websites for free but if you need a custom domain website, you need to spend money for the domain. You can also use free domain but a lot of people do not like websites using free domains.

It is because of the challenges that comes with making use of website that are set up with free domains that makes people not is really like to make use of such website. It is not going to be the same experience that you're going to have when you are making use of that website that make use of paid domain as it's stressful using such sites.

It is because of the challenges that comes with making use of website that are set up with free domains that makes people not is really like to make use of such website. It is not going to be the same experience that you're going to have when you are making use of that website that make use of paid domain as it's stressful using such sites.
In the past you could use free hosted website, and still be able to monetize, rank on search engines, and make money as well. However, these days it is not possible to do that. YOu need your own domain and hosting. Well, you can still use free hosting services with your custom domain but free hosting has a lot of limitations.

In the past you could use free hosted website, and still be able to monetize, rank on search engines, and make money as well. However, these days it is not possible to do that. YOu need your own domain and hosting. Well, you can still use free hosting services with your custom domain but free hosting has a lot of limitations.

Yes, that is very correct you can actually still be able to use it but the limitation is going to make it very difficult for you to be able to see much progress and benefits in running your website with making use of free hosting and it is something that is not worth wasting your time with.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back