What's new

How To Avoid PayPal Account Limitations

1626944504942.png
PayPal has more than 300 million active users and is the most common online transaction processing platform. The only reason behind the success and popularity of PayPal is its secure and high-quality service that they offer its users.

However, PayPal often becomes a bummer about security, particularly if the platform and the PayPal restrictions are new to you. One of PayPal’s worst safety problems is its limitations and restrictions when breaking a user policy.

The easiest way out of this is to avoid getting into trouble with PayPal by avoiding these problems. This article will list the things you have to look out for when signing up for a PayPal account, that will help you avoid being hit by limitations on your account.

Here is how…

PayPal often needs its customers to work hand in hand with them, to keep their website safe and to do business without any problems. To help you avoid your account from being limited when using PayPal, you have to consider the following:

• You should not possess more than one account – one of the most known reasons that PayPal restricts its user account is owning more than one PayPal account. Don’t do that. You should not operate more than one account. Even if it takes a few minutes to open a PayPal account, don’t be tempted to do so. It will just get your main account into trouble. You have to be transparent with PayPal and adhere to their one account per person policy.
  • Use accurate information – When applying for a PayPal account, always make sure that you use the most accurate information. Any inconsistency in the information that you submit will cause the account to be flagged. Your address and personal information are very important in identifying your account. Thus, you should make sure that you use the most accurate and authentic information possible.
  • Keep your account verified – Once you sign up for a PayPal account, you must verify your account before you use to do anything with the account. Avoid doing transactions with your account without having it verified. You can be able to do a few transactions before verifying your account, but this is limited to a certain amount. To verify your account, PayPal will ask for a link to your bank account that will help verify your account and you will be good to do transactions.
  • Be patient for transactions – verifying PayPal is not enough, so you have to wait for large transactions to show that your account is valid. If you open a new account and start doing large transactions immediately, it will cause your account to be limited. Therefore, you must first start with smaller amounts.
  • Don’t use Proxies – If you change your location or the location of your device, this will cause a change in your IP address which can lead to your account being limited. PayPal doesn’t take lightly fluctuations in IP address. If you use a VPN or a tool that alters your IP address, the PayPal security robots will flag your account automatically.
You can help boost your online business with PayPal. It will help smoothen the process of getting paid. You will not have any problem with PayPal if you comply with its user policies and follow the rules listed above. PayPal can limit your account and withhold your balance if they feel you have violated any of its user policies.

The problem of PayPal it is not like other payment gateways like Uphold or Skrill or Google Pay or Neteller or PerfectMoney or Payeer or Advcash, few countries can receive their earning with PayPal however big majority of countries can only send so if a website is paying you for example a cashback or referral commission payment cannot be sent to your PayPal account. This is true that some websites like Rapidworkers decides to stay limited to PayPal or HoneyGains however this feature let people migrate from PayPal to Spectrocoin or Coinbase or Trust Wallet to receive their earning as freelancer.

Nice article, alot of persons make this mistakes, creating more than one account at a time, and i really learnt something from that Patience part. Instead of going for big transaction immediately after opening your account is a big no.start with the little ones first.

Thanks a lot. I quite appreciate your explanations as regarding the PayPal account issues. The information given here will certainly help a lot f us in properly managing our PayPal.

I'm really happy with this information because it really help in no small way because this is the first time i hear about this information regarding PayPal which i don't know before.

Wow this piece of information is highly empowering.
I have known little or nothing concerning the usage of PayPal because our country does not allow for it usage.

What if for instance, you want to use a Paypal account with your VPN in a country that does not support it usage, how can someone go about that process of registration?

I have been using PayPal since 2015. Based on my experience, I believe paypal will limit your account if you have not verified your account, if you are logging into your account from many devices and IP addresses, and if you are sending and accepting payment from suspicious businesses and individuals.

Also, big fluctuations in the amount of fund one receives play a part. If you are the type that receives $50 weekly to your account and it suddenly jumps to $1000 they will be notified and start monitoring the account.

Avoid using proxies, Tor browser, IPs from another country, or public Wi-Fi areas to sign into the account. If you must use a VPN (Virtual Private Network), use a dedicated VPN source.

Ever since I've began using my Lesotho PayPal account, I haven't had any issues. The best thing is I don't need VPN to sign in. If you're interested, contact me by direct messaging and I'll give you the guide for free.
PayPal is really great and a must have when doing business online. You don't know which clients you could meet

ENERGY IS A FORTUNE​

Belka reduces energy consumption in the buildings up to 80%. Wasting Energy hurts family economy and also country economy, it is solved by Belka which is heat and cold insulator. It is on the features of Belka which leads to rapid growth of Belka in the societies.

why would anyone want to use more than one paypal account. If they do, it means they are trying to do illegal things like money laundering, sending payments to suspicious people, etc.

It is not even possible to create one in my country unless you try to bypass the system and choose a different country. It will still require some additional things to do at the bank. I wish I had one.

You can create paypal accounts here but paypal use has limitation in my country. Therefore, I do not use paypl much, I have used paypal to receive funds only a couple of times.

The only issue I am having with PayPal is that they don't accept all countries and that's really discouraging. Also if you activated two step verification on you PayPal account and you eventually lost your line, I don't think there's a solution for that.

Paypal mode of payment is not accepted here and I don't know how this can be lifted out, a lot of people here might see the potential of using PayPal account but the limitation is always the hindrances.

PayPal simply needs accurate information from users, they don't want manipulated information that's why some persons account get limited.

I must commend you for taking your time to put up such a long and vital post about PayPal limitations. Actually, I don't involve myself in anything that has to do with PayPal because my country is restricted too. And going through the back door to create PayPal account can be very risky. That is my contribution. Thanks for sharing.

Many Paypal users make the mistake of trying to login to their accounts when they are in countries where Paypal is not supported. I think this makes paypal suspicious and people get their accounts blocked this way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back