How to avoid countless losses via forex trading

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
To become successful through forex trading their are some rules you need to observe and respect. If one fails to adhere to those requirements, problem follows, that might result to series of losses. In order to succeed in forex trading you need to avoid this rules.

The rules are as follows;

* Always trade when it is the right time, follow trading signals. Join group of expert forex traders and partake in their conversation to ascertain when it is right and wrong to invest your funds to trade.

* Don't trade when you are feeling emotional.

* Use a forex broker for a step by step guideness and realtime forex trading updates, and analysis.

* Don't spend what you can't afford to lose. Always make sure that you can take losses without suffering from the setback.

* Don't enroll into forex trading when you have minimal expertise to succeed. Always seek mentorship from expert and learn about the basics of trading forex.

* Don't start trading because you heard that people are making money through it. You must be passionate about forex trading. See yourself that you can succeed with forex trading.

You have to know that I tried once Forex (but without experience!), I made two deposits of 10 €, but I lost immediately! But the matter did not end there!
Following, continuous and continuous phone calls I received to continue "playing!". They told me it wasn't a game but a great opportunity (scammers!)
Of course I believe they contacted me because I lost! But if instead, I had won, I don't think they invited me to bet again!
Do you believe?

To become successful through forex trading their are some rules you need to observe and respect. If one fails to adhere to those requirements, problem follows, that might result to series of losses. In order to succeed in forex trading you need to avoid this rules.

* Always trade when it is the right time, follow trading signals. Join group of expert forex traders and partake in their conversation to ascertain when it is right and wrong to invest your funds to trade.

* Use a forex broker for a step by step guideness and realtime forex trading updates, and analysis.

* Don't spend what you can't afford to lose. Always make sure that you can take losses without suffering from the setback.

* Don't enroll into forex trading when you have minimal expertise to succeed. Always seek mentorship from expert and learn about the basics of trading forex.

* Don't start trading because you heard that people are making money through it. You must be passionate about forex trading. See yourself that you can succeed with forex trading.
You pretty much captured the essential aspect of basic trading, one thing that gets traders on the loosing side is emotional trading.

And way to minimize loses is carefully setting your trading app.

You pretty much captured the essential aspect of basic trading, one thing that gets traders on the loosing side is emotional trading.

And way to minimize loses is carefully setting your trading app.
One one feels emotional is liable to accrue losses, because he is not trading with right frame of mind. And you know when one is not trading with his mindset on the business it is at risk of losing out. Using a trading app, which is a broker to trade is essential, because they will give you with the information needed to succeed in your trading career.

Forex trading is excellent for those who have mastered the skills and are disciplined enough. Just as you mentioned being passionate about it, that has disqualified me from the trade. I would rather trade through an expert.

i Always advice newly people who come into the world of bitcoins or forex trading to always take things as easy as possible and you must learn from good expert if you are really interested to become a successful trader ,don't just go into trading without having an understanding of how trading work if not you will lose so much and sometimes as you just said above do not allow your emotion to control you, these are the things to take if you want to trade forex or bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency.

Forex is not a get rich quick platform, it's an investment. You should trade like an investor not like a gambler . Adequate knowledge and a good mentor is very necessary for any newbie looking to venture into forex.
Proper money management is key, don't trade what you can't afford to loose.

Forex is not a get rich quick platform, it's an investment. You should trade like an investor not like a gambler . Adequate knowledge and a good mentor is very necessary for any newbie looking to venture into forex.
Proper money management is key, don't trade what you can't afford to loose.
Sure, forex trading is not a get rich quick investment platform. It takes time to build your profit from the platform. You need to exercise patience and know when to trade and when not to trade. One need skills and adequate knowledge to become successful with forex trading.

I will keep saying this, don't trade forex without getting deep knowledge about it. I won't even advice anyone to pay for signals because most signal providers are not that good in trading forex. Pay to a forex academy with positive track record to learn how to analyze the market yourself.

Maintaining a good trading discipline is most important in forex trading. Often most traders let their emotions (and greediness) control them. Whereas, to become a successful forex trader, your wins must be great than your loss.

This is a comprehensive guide from you on how to invest in forex. But I still don't see forex trading as been worth putting my hard earned money into. The investment looks like the more you look the less you see because within the twinkle of an eye you can lose all your money even when you are following the right Strategy.

A friend who is a veteran in forex trading said that do not sell when the currency that you bought is going down in value. You have to keep it even if it takes a long time unless you need the money. When you sell it at a lower value then you lose. For the winning part it is to sell the currency when the value is increased to a substantial level. Do not wait for long to increase some more for tomorrow the value may suddenly go down and you will lost your potential gain.

Poor risk management, and even worse, no risk management is a major reason why Forex traders lose their money quickly. Risk management is key to survival in Forex trading including day trading. You can be a good trader and still be wiped out by poor risk management.A commonly known fact is that a significant amount of forex traders fail. Various websites and blogs even go as far as to say that 70%, 80%, and even more than 90% of forex traders lose money and end up quitting.

The most important one in my opinion is not to trade when you are emotional. This applies to any sort of trading whether it is crypto or forex and it is the hardest one to achieve as well. AS humans we are naturally controlled by our emotions to a large extent and if you are the same way in trading it results in panic buying and selling which will ultimately result in some major losses.

Forex trading deals with stock manipulations to avoid countless losses one most be well experienced so one must trade as an investor and not a gambler.
Secondly you must be dedicated and passionate and also have the right information about it

You are absolutely correct. I love the way you explained the above mistakes to avoid. I feel watching and listening to trading signal is very important. Most people are not up to date, and just get up one morning and feel like trading, with has resulted to losses.

The most important one in my opinion is not to trade when you are emotional. This applies to any sort of trading whether it is crypto or forex and it is the hardest one to achieve as well. AS humans we are naturally controlled by our emotions to a large extent and if you are the same way in trading it results in panic buying and selling which will ultimately result in some major losses.
That's true fact, we are usually influenced mostly by our emotions. And when we are feeling emotional depressed we shouldn't just try earning from any trading at all. Cos we won't be able to focus on when to trade we will be trading through the instinct controlled by the emotions which can result in too many losses. Cos trading is not meant to be trading to get rich quick, it's something that takes understanding and insurance to meet up.

1. Do Your Homework.
  2. Find a Reputable Broker.
  3. Use a Practice Account.
  4. Keep Charts Clean.
  5. Protect Your Trading Account.
  6. Start Small When Going Live.
  7. Use Reasonable Leverage.
  8. Keep Good Records.

Ok, this is a very good thread, and it will be useful for all beginner forex traders, and I just want to add an important point that people often forget, that is, never take a grudge, meaning if yesterday you got a loss, then you learn forex trading with the intention for revenge for profit, in my opinion this is very dangerous, because we get an extra burden that will affect emotions and decision making,

That's true fact, we are usually influenced mostly by our emotions. And when we are feeling emotional depressed we shouldn't just try earning from any trading at all. Cos we won't be able to focus on when to trade we will be trading through the instinct controlled by the emotions which can result in too many losses. Cos trading is not meant to be trading to get rich quick, it's something that takes understanding and insurance to meet up.
Well said. Many get into trading believing that if they make an investment they can view it as a sort of get rich quick scheme however this is never the case. In fact when it comes to trading there is a lot knowledge that you need and you need to stay up to date with all the happenings of the world constantly. This will require you to think and make decisions with your knowledge and not based on what you feel or your gut feelings at the time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back