What's new

How to analyze the market?

Sam86

Familiar Face
Mar 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In forex if we want to trade we must to have a good skills to analyze this market correctly and there are so many indicator to analyze this market. In your metatrader platform you will find many indicators standart and the another way to analyze this market is using price action method.

Indicator is the important tool for trader to analyze this market to predicted the price before decide to open position buy or sell.
There are two indicator can be used by trader it is TECHNICAL and FUNDAMENTAL. And most of traders use technical because it is more easy to use it.

Now. If you are trader which one method do you use. For me. I am using price action method.

In forex if we want to trade we must to have a good skills to analyze this market correctly and there are so many indicator to analyze this market. In your metatrader platform you will find many indicators standart and the another way to analyze this market is using price action method.

Indicator is the important tool for trader to analyze this market to predicted the price before decide to open position buy or sell.
There are two indicator can be used by trader it is TECHNICAL and FUNDAMENTAL. And most of traders use technical because it is more easy to use it.

Now. If you are trader which one method do you use. For me. I am using price action method.
Can you maybe explain more about the price action method? I don't know anything about trading but I'd like to learn.

Just i trade some btc on binary trade and i lose...not much but i saw how it's works.

It's not at all easy to analyze the market. A few unpredictable equations always remain and I am sure everyone agrees with me on that.
As for me, I am very bad with my predictions and I am sure if I invest in something, that would go down easily.

I will have to study these things more to get some idea. Most of the people around me usually pick the easy way of, trying to get a mediator to get the job done for them

Its not really analysing the market and the person could lose large sum from it but you need a strategy first si you will be sure if what you are doing

Like are you going to give the expert funds and investment manager ,i dont get the message clearly
For instance, I have a friend who is super good at forex trading, will just give him the funds and get an agreed % monthly or something.

Well this still good but cant you tell him to teach you so you will gain more experience,instead of giving him the investment
For instance, I have a friend who is super good at forex trading, will just give him the funds and get an agreed % monthly or something.
you can always look into ETORO too, you can basically copy any successful trader for free, all you need to provide is the money xD

you can always look into ETORO too, you can basically copy any successful trader for free, all you need to provide is the money xD
Thanks for the tip. I guess that will be way easier. However, what are the guarantees that there would be wins.

Even if you have an experience in analysing market it still there a posibility to lose
no one can know what's gonna happen in the future but of course analysing market can help to reduce the risks

For me i look to the volume of transactions . The current price the highest price and the lowest price . The project of the coin or the product . And gether some infs from different famous sites like bitcoincap

Irrespective of business you are doing, e it forex, crypto etc. you need to have a through knowledge and information on the market conditions. You can understand the market only if you had attended courses. You also need knowledge on various commodity and digital assets.

Its not really analysing the market and the person could lose large sum from it but you need a strategy first si you will be sure if what you are doing
You are right that a strategy is the best to serve as guide in your trading activities. If you are dealing in forex, checking on the market can also help but you may be missing many indicators because the value of the currency depends on so many elements. Unlike in stocks that you can check the company that owns the stocks, in forex the currency depends on the country so even the political condition can be a big factor. Remember the rumor that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un had died, that caused a crash in the currency of North Korea.

You are right that a strategy is the best to serve as guide in your trading activities. If you are dealing in forex, checking on the market can also help but you may be missing many indicators because the value of the currency depends on so many elements. Unlike in stocks that you can check the company that owns the stocks, in forex the currency depends on the country so even the political condition can be a big factor. Remember the rumor that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un had died, that caused a crash in the currency of North Korea.
Well thats true Most times its best to check the news and signals because that could add to the strategy you are using to scrap out profit and so you won't invest in the wrong time , but the right time i thinm

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back