What's new

How To Actually Make Money Online: The Beginner's Guide

How To Actually Make Money Online: The Beginner's Guide​

Struggling to pay the bills? Or do you just need that extra cash for that extra something in your life? In the end, whatever you need that extra money is entirely your business. If you found this page through Google, I'll assume you typed something like "Beginners Guide To Making Money Online?", or "How to make extra money online?", and you need to make money fast. Before we begin, however, let us put one thing straight:

Earning money online is not that easy. Depending on how big your earning goals are, you have to work hard and be consistent.Taking action and actually committing to doing something is the hard part. As the saying goes, there are a million ways to make a million dollars, but if you don't focus on one single thing then you will most likely never get there. But it is definitely possible. Yes, with a little work you can make a more than decent side income online. Even if you don’t live in the United States.

The internet is full of useless, "how to become rich" junk articles. Clickbait titles such as “10 Easy Ways To Become A Millionaire In a Month!” are the first things to show up when you search it up on Google. Okay, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration, but you get my point. Either way, these sites and articles are more often than not just a lure to get you onto their site. Instead of giving you useful and honest information, they hide their "mastermind" tactics on how to become rich behind paid guides. Like really, why does a PDF need to cost $99?

We hope to change that. In this post, we will share some of the ways that we use every month to make some extra income, as well as some more adventurous ones for you to try out. You shouldn't expect to make a living from our methods, but it is possible to make extra cash on the side for your habits/needs.

What if I don't live in America?

Let’s get this one out of the way first. You don’t live in the USA, does that mean it is impossible to earn decent cash? No. It makes the opportunities a little harder to come by, but there are certainly still opportunities out there.

The US seems to lead the way in online beer money/making money online in general. A lot of sites are US only. There are also a lot of sites out there that will ACCEPT workers from all over the world, but all of the better and more high paying jobs are still US only. Examples of this are sites like Amazon's Mechanical Turk, which is "open" to various other countries but when push comes to shove, the jobs are still massively US-focused. It’s unfortunate, but it is what it is.

There are some sites that I tend to think of as the commonwealth sites. These are sites, outside the US, that focus primarily on Canada, the UK, Australia, India, and a few western EU countries. We will mainly focus on global sites, but also these more particular ones.

Methods
Click on any of the links below to get started.

1. PASSIVE INCOME METHODS
Potential Monthly Income: $10+ per month
Summary: Passive income is a dream of many: earning a living while doing nothing. Here are the ways we manage to earn money passively every month.

2. GET PAID TO (GPT) SITES
Potential Monthly Income: $15 to $250+ per month
Summary: Get-paid-to sites are among the best ways of making money online. With a GPT site, you make money for completing free offers and tasks. There is no catch. Simply follow the TOS, complete the tasks, and get paid nearly immediately.
Visit this section for Get Paid To (GPT) Sites: https://bizdustry.com/forum/get-paid-to-programs.172/

3. GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS ONLINE
Potential Monthly Income: $15 to $250+ per month
Summary: This is the method that you will find on every money making guide, ever. And for good reason, mind you. If you get serious about it, you could easily bring in a cool $250 extra each month.
Visit this section for paid to take surveys online: https://bizdustry.com/forum/best-paid-surveys.106/

4. AFFILIATE MARKETING
Potential Monthly Income: $100 – $50,000+ per month (yes, really)
Summary: Affiliate marketing is about making money. A bunch of money. Money for doing nothing. If you have ever googled up about affiliate marketing, then this is probably what you would be led to believe, but the truth is a little more complex than that.
Visit this section to learn about Affiliate Marketing: https://bizdustry.com/forum/affiliate-marketing.86/

5. FREELANCE WRITING
Potential Monthly Income: $50 to $2000+ per month
Summary: Freelance writing is a perfect example of a business you can start from your laptop on the couch.
Visit this section to learn about getting paid from freelance writing: https://bizdustry.com/forum/get-paid-to-write.108/

6. ADDITIONAL METHODS
Potential Monthly Income: Depends.
Summary: If you need more ideas for making money online, here are some things that you could try instead. These are in no particular order and I won't go too in-depth on them.

Please note that these methods aren't meant to spoonfeed you. It is up to you to give it all you got, and sometimes you'll have to modify the method to get it to work for you. Also please note that they are in no particular order.

Wow this is quite a great deal of enlighten. I never knew i can have all these access with just my device. I have really been looking for where to make somee cool cash online to add to my salary. Thanks for the article

Bizdustry is the best platform that I earn money from doing paid to post. There is no other platforms which I can earn Some money than on Bizdustry.

Paid to post forums are the easiest platforms to make money online. I was active on a lot of forums between 2016 and 2019 and was making more than $150 per month just by posting on forum, sometimes even made $200 from forum posting.

When I was fired from my job, the only option left for me was to look for freelancing opportunities online. I found upwork and managed to earn good money. Freelancing is the best option to mke money

Of all the methods explained on the post, I think freelancing sites is the best option. However, in order to earn from freelancing sites, you need advance level of professional skills.

This are good ways on how to make money online. However, the best way to make money online now adays is just to learn high income skills and after learning this skills you work as a freelancer right from the corner of your home

Wow , maybe this will be my end point of being frustrated on Google checking how to get rich online , seems I will adapt your post from now on
Post automatically merged:

How can I actually make money online before it knocks out of 2month , I need an app that support in Nigeria that really pays

Last edited:
Wow!! With this wonderful piece of exposier, I don't see why anyone would still be finding themselves idle online when allbthese stuffs can actually help them in directing their energies into something worth while doing for money online

that's wonderful ,bizdustry is the best paid to post site i have ever came across,despite the fact that i have never tried any forum but i strongly believe bizdustry is the best platform for me ,thank you for the enlightenment

Wonderful, we are now in a period whereby if your smartphone is not generating income for you, it would be a total waste and can't be considered a smartphone. There are so many ways we can generate income with the use of our smart phones.

Of the four points mentioned I am trying to cover four right now, it is a good guide for beginners and to have a more or less clear perspective of where they can start making money online, which takes time and is not easy.

My favorites methods of the six points pointed out are freelance writing and passive income methods like staking for example or stock dividends

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back