What's new

How successful people think

People often think that success means making more and more money and being rich. This might be true to some extent. There are many people who are not at all educated but they are richer than many qualified people. -

Last edited:
Most people do not just see the right set of people to help them be on the right track,some needs to read books to make them think positively, successful people think positively no matter how difficult it is.

Alot of successful people have in thing is common which I noticed which is they think outside the box. They set their personal time to be able to think and bring new ideas that would help their business then write down and then go with what they have written.
The first step to a successful business has to do with the way you think because if you can think through the business and see the possibility in it, that is when you make good success

For someone to be a successful in a business you need to plan the your business very well in order for you to be a successful in the business, is very important to plan your business very well.
Post automatically merged:

A successful people think that their business will never crash and them do not have time for other things to do, because them have succeeded.

Last edited:
Most people do not just see the right set of people to help them be on the right track,some needs to read books to make them think positively, successful people think positively no matter how difficult it is.
I know that is true some people do not have access to people that can really change their life with good understanding and smart thinking but does it really mean that we need to wait for these people before we can succeed in our life ?

Successful people go for creativity and uniqueness. How to do something that hasn't been done before they take necessary risk to help them achieve this goal

Seriously, successful people are one of the most dedicated and determined people I have ever seen in the world because they are willing to do anything in order to make money.
One thing is sure about most successful people,they are very commited and dedicated in anything they have believed in.Though success is relative in itself.Most of them are very discipline at whta they do.

Yes I agree with you! Successful people think outside the box . They are innovative and creative with productive ideas and have passion for what they do.

From e experience, successful people believes that there are more things undone than the one they have achieved already..
They are always hungry for more success

Yes I agree with you! Successful people think outside the box . They are innovative and creative with productive ideas and have passion for what they do.
This is true, successful people are risk takers, they are willing to try their luck and see the outcome. They are always attentive to hear latest informations and work on it to see what they can make out of it.

That is great thinking that actually brings about success. Planning something, writing it down and following through is so great and produces good results.
Most successful people have the mentality that they will need to have a passion for whatever they want to do before they will do it and they are mostly focused and very hard-working knowing fully well that if they are not focused or hard-working then the businesses will definitely not succeed.

Before they got to the level they got they must have seen and experienced a lot and also lost a lot too,most of the times they are not afraid of loosing

A lot of successful people doesn't even need to think outside the box. They just have to pick what some people have done well and make it better. A lot of the tech giants in the world made their name from reversing the work of others. Finding a smarter and easier way to solve problems attract success.

people often think that success means making more and more money and being rich. This might be true to some extent. There aremany people who are not at all educated but they are richer than many qualified people. -
Being successful definitely differs from individual's perspective. To me , success is when I can stand up on my own shoes and also support my parents and relatives/friends in their tough time. And for that to happen , money is needed without any doubt.

Being successful definitely differs from individual's perspective. To me , success is when I can stand up on my own shoes and also support my parents and relatives/friends in their tough time. And for that to happen , money is needed without any doubt.

Success is actually a broad term. For many people living a life they enjoy is the definition of success. They might not be rich, but they have enough money to enjoy their life and I think we can say that they are successful because they are happy. Succes also means to stand on your own feet and be independent.

Success is actually a broad term. For many people living a life they enjoy is the definition of success. They might not be rich, but they have enough money to enjoy their life and I think we can say that they are successful because they are happy. Succes also means to stand on your own feet and be independent.
Yeah , I see people who cook food in mess of hostels and pg's very happy everyday , though they are not paid so high. They are still finding happiness in their cooking and considering it as a success.

Alot of successful people have in thing is common which I noticed which is they think outside the box. They set their personal time to be able to think and bring new ideas that would help their business then write down and then go with what they have written.
That is a very good observation.
Successful people are creative, they are really opinionated, always digging up new ideas on one thing or the other.
To be successful, it is important to put our brains to work.

You can't think same like others and expect to be different from others,one thing i noticed about successful people is that they are very disciplined and stick to rules and conditions

Good thinkers are always in demand. A person who knows how may always have a job, but the person who knows why will always be his boss. Good thinkers solve every issues by emotionally take decisions

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back