What's new

How successful people think

Write your reply...how successful people think we'll I think is not about the success that makes you think is what type of person you are well as for me I think many successful people think ah this is very easy you can do it with out minding the kind of person you are

If you plan yourself very well and work hard, develop strategies making money online and offline. Surely you'll earn meaningfully out of your time.

People become successful only when their ideas are novel, and they do it differently. Jeff Bezos, Larry Page, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet are successful because they did new things, in different ways.

To most of these guys, being successful comes with a price indeed. That means they must have sacrificed their moments and times of pleasure to give themselves into thinking on productive ways to expand their portfolios

Successful people think in a way that will help them move forward. Again another method they use is that they organise a hang out with family and friends and share ideas among themselves

True, successful people are different, they think outside the box but they are humans and most likely learnt what made them successful which means anyone can be successful
People think very successful by thinking outside the box and seeing opportunities out of nothing utilising those opportunities and making it a success.

People think very successful by thinking outside the box and seeing opportunities out of nothing utilising those opportunities and making it a success.
Not everyone thinks that way, in fact I would say that some people are complacent with what they have already and don't feel the need to think outside the box

People become successful only when their ideas are novel, and they do it differently. Jeff Bezos, Larry Page, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet are successful because they did new things, in different ways.
They are creative kind of individuals that's why their funds are bounty. I just hope to be like them in the future by working hard now to make my future fabulous.

Successful people think in a way that will help them move forward. Again another method they use is that they organise a hang out with family and friends and share ideas among themselves
You are correct on the hanging out part, rich people like to hang out with rich people because they talk about ideas and how they can make more money but what do poor people do

The good thing i learnt from the successful people i meet or read about is that they think outside the box and have courage to do it till it was actualize.

It good for you to be able to think outside the box to bring new ideas and innovations for your business to move it forward and stay relevance among your business competitors.

Last edited:
There are a lot of things people who are exceptional in their field of endeavour usually do,they have that strong beleve and convinction about what they have conceive to be implimented.They are constant learners.

Lol, to tell you the truth. You only need one innovation to be successful as soon as you hit it, you don't need to innovate of think constantly, you only need to improve upon existing innovations.

Well I think it's important to not think like everybody if you don't want to be like everybody, successful people tends to be prepared to do the difficult things even when they don't want to do it

A successful person listens, think and then act. A successful person doesn't just go with random or majority vote ideas. He thinks critically, weighs and outweighs his decision.

Successful people i do think always have this very positive outlook about whatever they endeavour to achieve. They are always foal oriented and seem always to be also focused and determined

Readings from books about successful people and by successful people, one thing is constant successful people think long term, they do what they have to now in the present that would make the future more comfortable

Thinking outside the box is a very good thing and few people does that. Sometimes when you even do certain things, others might laugh at you like you are doing nonsense but if you see positive potential in what you are doing, then go on with it.

This is very Important to note for those who wants to go far in life. Bringing new idea is very important and this is what lots of companies are also looking for to be able to tap into it and make huge amount of money from it
One thing that I have noticed is that the way most successful people think is that they do not have time for any other thing as I'd always working in fact someone like dangote who owns dangote group of company in Nigeria granted an interview to a media person in the past and said that the only have about 2 hours to sleep in the night because he's always help thinking about a strategy to move his business forward.

Successful people in businesses usually think of how they can create a win-win situation whereby they solve people's problems and they also get paid for it.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back