What's new

How smuggling effects economy of my country?

Smuggling basically refers to the transfer of goods illegally from one place to another. It is an activity which consists of the importation or exportation of goods or living beings by wrong or unlawful means with the objective of evading taxes. It is illegal methods of conducting business and is done secretly. The principle causes of smuggling are greed for wealth ignorance and lack of nationalism or patriotism.
The legal goods smuggled through Pakistan in different destinations are worth 2.8 Billion Dollars per year alone. In fact according to the latest reports Pakistan is losing 2.62 Billion worth of revenue per year by the smuggling of just 11 goods.
Any one from my country elaborate it more briefly?
If you never mentioned it, I don't think most people would know that such criminal act is going on over there, but I don't think it's only Pakistan that is passing through that, it is done everywhere in almost all the nations world wide and the truth about it is that most of this smuggling are encouraged by out leaders.

Smuggling is virtually everywhere but sincerely there are some countries that have too strict laws concerning transportation of goods from one country to another. My country is an example. The cost of importing goods from other countries into the country is very expensive and this is what encouraged smuggling. Sometimes when you buy goods from outside, even the cost of clearing can sometimes be more than the cost of the good.

A lot of goods that are being smuggled into the country are not being tracked and as such it is hard to know their impact. The price therefore is not regulated .

It's not just your country, smuggling affect Nations negatively,it doesn't generate income for the government the way legal import does

Smuggling basically refers to the transfer of goods illegally from one place to another. It is an activity which consists of the importation or exportation of goods or living beings by wrong or unlawful means with the objective of evading taxes. It is illegal methods of conducting business and is done secretly. The principle causes of smuggling are greed for wealth ignorance and lack of nationalism or patriotism.
The legal goods smuggled through Pakistan in different destinations are worth 2.8 Billion Dollars per year alone. In fact according to the latest reports Pakistan is losing 2.62 Billion worth of revenue per year by the smuggling of just 11 goods.
The only effort of smuggling that I can think about right now is the fact that the country will be losing a lot of revenues as a result of the fact that most people that small goods item from one country to the other evade taxes and so therefore the country will be hurting badly from not getting the income from those goods.

Smuggling is virtually everywhere but sincerely there are some countries that have too strict laws concerning transportation of goods from one country to another. My country is an example. The cost of importing goods from other countries into the country is very expensive and this is what encouraged smuggling. Sometimes when you buy goods from outside, even the cost of clearing can sometimes be more than the cost of the good.
It is true @Oliver4smile, my brother was going to buy some things he needed, when he took the shipping cost into account, he decided not to order because it was exorbitant. That's the reason why many decide to buy products that are smuggled in.

To me I will say anything that has to do with smuggling is wrong and it is verybad it really affect the economy of the country, because one person my sifon the whole profit from goods he smuggle

It's not just your country it affects all country, it's also affects taxations. Countries get taxses from imported goods, now goods smuggled in illegally bypasses this tax. It's bad for economy

Smuggling to me I just consider it as a wrong habit in which people takes illegal properties into a particular countries, they sometimes may not be the best because it can lead to consumption of product that can cause a lot of problems and diseases to a particular country and collapse is economy.

Smuggling is one of the major cause of unemployment in my country. Products that we can easily manufacture in country are smuggled in and sold in cheaper rate and this has forced some of factories to short down.
Post automatically merged:

Smuggling is one of the major cause of unemployment in my country. Products that we can easily manufacture in country are smuggled in and sold in cheaper rate and this has forced some of factories to short down.

Well smuggling actually encourages bad vices in our society and it also makes the society unsafe for the common man and everyone will be living in fear

To me I will say anything that has to do with smuggling is wrong and it is verybad it really affect the economy of the country, because one person my sifon the whole profit from goods he smuggle
This is true and what I understand is that anyone who engage in it will eventually be arrested and will spend a lot of his time on prison that he or she can ever imagine .it is always better for us to desist from things that are dangerous.

Snuggling of contraband goods is an offence that is punishable by relevant laws in my country. Snuggling activities prevents local industries and businesses from progressing and it affects the economy of a country adversely.

Smuggling is an illegal transfer of goods from a place to another place and in most cases, from another country to the other. It affects the economy badly because the people engaged in the same business legally are forced to either not sell at all or sell at a lower price because the smuggled goods in circulation are cheaper.
One of the effect of smuggling of goods into a country is that the revenue that the government would be getting will be lost to this smugglers,and also the economy will be affected in terms of industry will be shut down.

Smuggling affects the economy of a country in different areas, smuggling can bring about bad things in a country which can in turn bring destruction to the nation entirely

I think why people smuggle goods and services is because of avoiding of taxpayers money next is issues of unlawful goods like drugs trafficking, weapons arm deal and other in-law substantial product

Smuggling of illegal goods into a country is wrong and people should desist from it.
It has a way of draining the economy of the country, as taxes would be invaded.
When these goods get into the hands of people, it becomes another problem.

In a country where a lot of goods are being smuggled into it is going to affect their local industry because so many foreign product is going to be dumped in the market that would make their local industries find it very difficult to sell their products.

Smuggling affects a country in ways that cannot be over emphasised, first smuggling kills both infact and local industry. It affect the balance of payment, and increase the a country's import expenses. It even discourage foreign investors. It has no good because sometimes the goods import might even be substandard and harmful to the environment and the people.

One of the worst effects of smuggling items into a country is that affects the production of that particular item in that country because those small gold ones will always be preferred over what is produced in the country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back