What's new

How smuggling effects economy of my country?

You may be right but not all countries. Smuggling is usually done in countries with lax rules in the ports especially with the inspection of the importation. In our country it is a common knowledge in the southern part that smuggling goods from Indonesia and Malaysia is a a normal activity. They smuggle in small volume.
Yes, maybe I described it in a generalized way, indeed there will be some countries that fall into the exception. In my country there are several ports, there are two specifically where most of the smuggling tends to occur.

You may be right but not all countries. Smuggling is usually done in countries with lax rules in the ports especially with the inspection of the importation. In our country it is a common knowledge in the southern part that smuggling goods from Indonesia and Malaysia is a a normal activity. They smuggle in small volume.
smuggling of products into the country affect the economy of the country because it makes the country seems like a dumping ground with these the day gross domestic product of the country is being affected.

Smuggling basically refers to the transfer of goods illegally from one place to another. It is an activity which consists of the importation or exportation of goods or living beings by wrong or unlawful means with the objective of evading taxes. It is illegal methods of conducting business and is done secretly. The principle causes of smuggling are greed for wealth ignorance and lack of nationalism or patriotism.
The legal goods smuggled through Pakistan in different destinations are worth 2.8 Billion Dollars per year alone. In fact according to the latest reports Pakistan is losing 2.62 Billion worth of revenue per year by the smuggling of just 11 goods.
Any one from my country elaborate it more briefly?
Smuggling seems to happen more often than we know. In my country, many things are smuggled in sometimes because they have been termed contrabands or to evade paying duties.

Smuggling has been around for centuries unabated and will still be around for a long time to come. You shouldn't be surprised to see some government officials actively involved in this activity because it is a very lucrative one for them being the ones enabling these things through their agents

I'm not a Pakistani,but I think if I am to advice the government over there and here in my country,the best thing for them to do is to open all borther and allow goods to go in and out but if is the bad goods it should be siezed I guess.
Smuggling basically refers to the transfer of goods illegally from one place to another. It is an activity which consists of the importation or exportation of goods or living beings by wrong or unlawful means with the objective of evading taxes. It is illegal methods of conducting business and is done secretly. The principle causes of smuggling are greed for wealth ignorance and lack of nationalism or patriotism.
The legal goods smuggled through Pakistan in different destinations are worth 2.8 Billion Dollars per year alone. In fact according to the latest reports Pakistan is losing 2.62 Billion worth of revenue per year by the smuggling of just 11 goods.

Smuggling has been around for centuries unabated and will still be around for a long time to come. You shouldn't be surprised to see some government officials actively involved in this activity because it is a very lucrative one for them being the ones enabling these things through their agents
You are absolutely right, I believe that government officials are the ones who benefit the most from smuggling, since they are the ones who receive economic benefits from the smugglers to bring their products into the country.

My country belive that crypto currency trading is also smuggling and its affecting the economy because people are using it as an avenue to launder money in and out of the country and that's why they are trying to stop it.

You see when the government are not providing equipment for the production of good imported, that's what you see because people will need to survive.

My country belive that crypto currency trading is also smuggling and its affecting the economy because people are using it as an avenue to launder money in and out of the country and that's why they are trying to stop it.
I have read diha information in different countries, they are using the cryptocurrency for money laundering, which has caused the attack on the crypto. This is one of the reasons why many countries are limiting cryptocurrency trading.

Smuggling of products I don't really think it has an effect on the economy of a nation, it can only affect when they are smuggling illegal and dangerous substances into the country that have the ability to kill.

Smuggling is an illegal trafficking of goods that is unpaid duty or tax. There will be no record of that things and in result tax returns will mot be filled. The money will go out without any proper chanel and sales tax on smuggling goods is never paid.
In my country people smuggle goods because of the charges customs charge on foreign goods no matter how cheap the imported goods are and the money were never remitted to the government.

You see this issues with smuggling you're talking about affecting your country economy, it cannot go on without the collaboration of the government officials in the trade. It is most unfurtunate

Whenever people smuggle goods, the economy gets damaged due to the fact that they (smugglers) do not pay tax or duties on products. This causes damage to the economy of a country. Moreover, many smugglers also smuggle illegal items that might be harmful for the safety of a country.

I think the smuggling issues we have in our country is because of the outrageous tax rates being imposed by the government, if they are lower, smuggling will reduce.

In my country people smuggle goods because of the charges customs charge on foreign goods no matter how cheap the imported goods are and the money were never remitted to the government.
Yeah those guys do feed fat on those charges and they tag many of those monies unreceipted because they are paid in cash and shared amongst them. They don't even bother hiding it anymore. Your goods are not released if you don't pay no matter what you do.

Smuggling is really a bad thing to a country economy. This happen when he government of a country ban a particular products and at the end of the day some unscrupulous element are bringing the goods to the country illegally making it difficult for the government to meet their goals.

Smuggling is something that is common in almost all the countries of the world . Most times we may not even know . Governments are the ones responsible for the smuggling because if lack of security

What a coincidence. While reading this thread there is the news on tv about suspected smuggling of pork because the price of pork in the market had risen to almost 50% of the price, from 300 to 420 pesos. There is a shortage which means the traders are not buying from the local farms and more likely they are selling the imported pork. But importation is not legal which means the importers are smuggling the pork.
Smuggling of goods and services into the country affect the country economy by reducing the gross domestic domestic product of a particular country whereby it leads to inflation of goods and services.

Yeah those guys do feed fat on those charges and they tag many of those monies unreceipted because they are paid in cash and shared amongst them. They don't even bother hiding it anymore. Your goods are not released if you don't pay no matter what you do.
If the amounts of money charged by customs is reduced, people will be free to bring in goods without thinking of smuggling it into the country.

Smuggling can easily determine that the economy of a country. The prevent ways in which government can earn money in order to do some projects for the people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back