What's new

How smuggling effects economy of my country?

I believe that smuggling exists worldwide, and therefore all countries are affected. In my country it has affected greatly, as there are many ways to smuggle many items of all kinds, which pay the guards a pyrrhic amount and manage to reach the country, evading the necessary taxes for the economy.

Smuggling isn't a good thing to individuals and the economy at large. This is meant to be stopped with urgency by the government. Smuggling can be stopped if necessary things are put in place like that of reduction in importation tarrifs, boarders should be made tighter and enabled to combat any one who intends to smuggle.

The effects of smuggling activities on the economy of a country cannot be overemphasized. Smuggling activities cripples the income of any Nation as the revenue that is supposed to be generated through the imported goods were smuggled into the country illegally in order to evade tax payments.

Well, In reply to your question above concerning how smuggling effects the economy of a country, well I would have to agree with all the points you have stated in the above post as you are right that smuggling doesn't help the economy indeed

Smuggling is wrong way of doing business in any country. If one smuggle and get caught, they faces the wrath of the law, which isn't looking nice.

Smuggling definitely have a lot of different effects on the country's economy. In some cases smuggled products tend to be cheaper while it drives down local production and sales

Smuggling has affected the country so bad that things are no longer working well in the country, smuggling affected has also affected the production and everything has slowdown.

Smuggling basically refers to the transfer of goods illegally from one place to another. It is an activity which consists of the importation or exportation of goods or living beings by wrong or unlawful means with the objective of evading taxes. It is illegal methods of conducting business and is done secretly. The principle causes of smuggling are greed for wealth ignorance and lack of nationalism or patriotism.
The legal goods smuggled through Pakistan in different destinations are worth 2.8 Billion Dollars per year alone. In fact according to the latest reports Pakistan is losing 2.62 Billion worth of revenue per year by the smuggling of just 11 goods.
Any one from my country elaborate it more briefly?
We all know smughlung is a bad thing that can ruin and destroy the economy of a country at large, it's a process whereby people bring goods into the country illegally by avoiding tax payment , and the tax payment are used for the restructuring the nation.

There is no correct that can have its economy survive where there is presence or influx of smuggling. Smuggling kills infant business and kills the morale of local business owners.

Smuggling is a serious menace to all countries economy it results to setbacks in all various way in the country .It boost rates of criminal involvements in the country .

Smuggling is a serious menace to all countries economy it results to setbacks in all various way in the country .It boost rates of criminal involvements in the country .
Smuggling is very bad in any country as it affects her economy in every areas of life. Smuggling promotes the influx of hard drugs and unregulated products. It also makes expired foods and drinks to flood the markets which is very dangerous to the health of the people.

smuggling is a great killer of economy,and this act cannot go on with out the conivance of the officials at the border towns.It also happened in my country,and this has gratlt affected the production sector and in the long run help to set in inflation.

Smuggling, be it in or out of the country, can greatly affect the economy of the country. As these goods no longer pass through the right channel, hence the needed allocation that was ment to be gotten was not.

Smuggling have a lot of negative effects on the economy of any nation. That is the reason why it is very important for the government to fight smugglers and bring them to book.

Smuggling illegal goods across a country's border usually thwarts the efforts of the government of that particular country at improving the economy of the country. Smuggled goods usually competes with it's local alternatives in the market and could leave local producers making a loss.

Smuggling illegal goods across a country's border usually thwarts the efforts of the government of that particular country at improving the economy of the country. Smuggled goods usually competes with it's local alternatives in the market and could leave local producers making a loss.
It is very risky to go against the law. Smuggling is a crime and should be avoided. Aren't we discussing here in the forum about legal way of earning than these criminal ways.

Actually smuggling of goods is actually not ok it as alot of negative effect to the economy of the particular society you are been smuggled from or to it's not ok at all .

There is a reason smuggling is regarded as an illegal activity in most societies, not only does it constituent a nuisance in the society it also affects the economy at large

Such kind of illegal transportation of good/merchandise isn't a good one. It us punishable by law when those indulge on it are caught in the act.

I believe that smuggling exists worldwide, and therefore all countries are affected. In my country it has affected greatly, as there are many ways to smuggle many items of all kinds, which pay the guards a pyrrhic amount and manage to reach the country, evading the necessary taxes for the economy.
You may be right but not all countries. Smuggling is usually done in countries with lax rules in the ports especially with the inspection of the importation. In our country it is a common knowledge in the southern part that smuggling goods from Indonesia and Malaysia is a a normal activity. They smuggle in small volume.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back