What's new

How SAFE is to BUY Online using Credit Card?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I know this is the truth it is not really easy to harcken unto the instructions of sight self,some person are very professional in their things,they care less about your asset
Post automatically merged:

There are alot of programmers,hacker who takes that as their professions and they live by it,it necessary for you not to use your ATM card and shop on any website that you see

Last edited:
Are you such a person who likes using your credit cards to make purchases for products online? Then you must be careful on the exact Marchant platforms you're using it on. Not all platforms are safe to use your credit cards

Are you such a person who likes using your credit cards to make purchases for products online? Then you must be careful on the exact Marchant platforms you're using it on. Not all platforms are safe to use your credit cards
I don't see anything wrong with buying things online with our credit card because it is necessary for us to carry out online transaction but I believe this should only be done to trusted website like Amazon and others.

It is relatively safe using your credit card to buy goods online. But one need to be careful the kind of online store he or she is using. Find out if it is secured and safe to use. Personally I have a special credit card I used for online purchase I only transfer money to the account whenever I want to make purchase.

Some platforms or sites are very safe to use your credit cards to buy whatever you want to buy from them. But some sites have been known to steal credit card details and defraud the owners letter. So be careful where you use your cards

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
You are right, using credit card to buy goods from online is very risky, so many person have being scam not all country use PayPal for online transactions like my country

Its very safe and not till the third party platform you are buying from starts demanding for your credit card secret information. Then you could tag that as scam
It is very safe for you buying online using your credit card especially if you are buying in site that you trust and you have credibility on.

It is not safe to buy online with credit card. But Using PayPal and some big store like amazon is still safer than using any ordinary website

I believe it's safe so far it is a registered company and legit. My bank will always send OTP to confirm my payment before processing it so I don't think shopping online with my credit card should be a serious concern.

In some cases, i try not to make use of cards instead using paypal or the likes. Whenever i pay using my card, i don't receive otps meaning that anyone who gets hold of it can as well make use of it.

It is not safe to put in your card details on just any website. There are many websites that are out for such details to scam unsuspecting people. Personally I prefer using PayPal or others like it.

I agree with you. You should only use your credit card with companies which are trustworthy. Such sites like PayPal, Amazon and Google can give you peace when you use your credit card in them.

One has to be careful when purchasing stuffs online and choosing to pay with your card,scammers now create phishing sites that looks exactly like payment gateways

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
The way the credit card is designed is that it has a lot of security layers in it so it will definitely be a safe method of purchasing items online but you have to be careful not to make use of it in a website that is not secured or that is not genuine.

Overtime I've been using my card to buy online, but I'll say I've never been scammed before although cases like that is rampant this days. To me is safe when you know the genuine stores to buy from, knowing they won't go with your money.

Credit card was meant to be used to buy products online but in as much as this is so I think it is rather safe to use it in most trusted website like jumia and Amazon. They are trusted shopping website in your country you can use it on.

It is very safe to buy online using credit card. But you must make sure that these platforms you're using your credit cards to make these purchases have good yrqvk records of not being thiefs

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back