What's new

How SAFE is to BUY Online using Credit Card?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I do not use a card to buy online, I use a payment processor or online wallet to make purchases. This is the safest way to shop online withour disclosing your card details

I never bought online using a classic credit card (for classic credit card, I mean the one bound to currency accounts and if data get stolen, the thief can wipe out the bank account). An acquaintance of mine got stolen while using a card bound to his currency account. I prefer prepaid cards or very much better the average Brazilian paying method: a sort of invoice that can be paid in cash or directly to the company's bank account through internet banking.

I have never used credit cards to shop online. I use paypal (first fund my paypal with bank account, or cards). I also use mobile wallet (for local transactions)

Is is not a good practice to think because an online platform accepts the use of credit cards, then we go about punching our card details there. We should be careful of what platform it is we use these cards

There are so many scam sites out there that after using your credit card, they can steal your details for frudulent activities. Or you could end up paying for goods that will never come to you. The safest thing to do is to buy goods online shops that you know

Before using your card online or giving your financial information online to any website, ensure the website is geniue and secured (https) encrypted website with security is safer rather than just any website without security

Online shopping with a credit card these days is generally pretty safe, but that's not to say there are no risks at all. While you can't control things like a data breach at your favorite retailer, you can shop smart and make it harder for thieves to access your information and commit credit card fraud.
it is not that safe to buy online using credit card when you don't trust the online site that you are buying from you have to have trust for that site before you insert your credit card to buy from it or else you can do scammed.

I was once advised by a computer expert that anytime I want to engage in an online transaction, I should check the left topmost corner of the site for a padlock sign. With this sign, it means that the site is safe for transactions.

We are all aware of the advanced schemes and tactics of hackers everyday trying to steal people's card details. Know the type of sites before using your cards there

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
It is safe generally to use your credit cards to buy goods online but that problem there is the website you're buying from. There are a lot of phishing websites out there that steal credit cards information, so one has to be very careful.

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
Using my credit card online is the only reason why i decided not to work in some online websites , because they requires that i produce all my credit card details in which has been used to scam me before, so i am always careful when buying things online.

Though I know it is safe, but generally i avoid using my credit card for online transaction. I rather prefer to pay through wallet like paypal or skrill. And for domestic payment I use Google pay.

You should be aware of from where you are buying something online and do some research before actually buying the thing you want.I do not buy a lot of times from online stores so I do nothave been scamed before

Concerning that it is so protected to purchase web based utilizing charge card. Indeed, it is absolutely protected when you purchase from a known and genuine retailer or online store. I go misled a period like that when a companion of mine utilized my Visa on one advertisement promotion that ran over my screen, I got a charge alert the next week without purchasing anything, I needed to hinder the card to get another. Purchase from dependable stores and your cash will be protected

Actually, it is not a bad idea to use credit card for online transactions as there are so many genuine online sites out there just as mentioned above. But even at that one still has to be very careful when it comes to releasing card information online as there are so many scammers out there too. It is my opinion.

Using cards to pay online is still.quite safe as long as the pin and other confidential information is in place and not able to get leaked to scams also the website itself should initiative protection cyclea

Using cards to pay online is still. quite safe as long as the pin and other confidential information is in place and not able to get leaked to scams also the website itself should initiative protection cycle
Also, I think nowadays sites provide better and safer security especially when you have to input your credit card details to make a purchase.

E
Also, I think nowadays sites provide better and safer security especially when you have to input your credit card details to make a purchase.
Exactly, most of these sites have taken the responsibility on themselves and offer some sort of protection in the first place so as to prevent scams and frauds from tampering

I quite insecure and overprotective with my credit card and buying something online with my credit card would mean supplying personal credit card information.
It depends on the platforms that you are buying from. Before you buy from a site or link your card with it make sure to read reviews of past users to know how safe it for you to add your card.

UNless you are buying from a trusted site like Amazon, it can be risky to share your financial details with any random online store. I think paypal is a better payment solution

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back