What's new

How possible is it for Bankers to do online business?

Many years back I have been thinking about this question and I want everyone's to help me out. Because is we should look at it in a country like Nigeria that a Banker we wake early in the money like 7am or 7:30am to resumed office and close in the evening like 8pm or more than that. How possible for such a banker to involved in an online business?
It's possible for a banker to run business online as well, because as a banker you always be in front of your system morning till night,so is possible for you to run your business as well with your banking job,but only thing you have to do is to have a personal delivery man that could drop your product to any of your client.

Everything depends on determination and passion. It may be hectic rountie for bankers but if there is self will to make extra money online, it will still be possible. He can dedicate his weekends for online of there won't be chance in weekdays

Due to the time constraints, I think the best of business a bank account that is affiliate marketing and blogging. If he has some cash to spare affiliate marketing can be the best for him. The crucial part is to set up an advert a sales funnel. You can also choose to do blogging on part-time basis perhaps on weekend.

Many years back I have been thinking about this question and I want everyone's to help me out. Because is we should look at it in a country like Nigeria that a Banker we wake early in the money like 7am or 7:30am to resumed office and close in the evening like 8pm or more than that. How possible for such a banker to involved in an online business?
Considering the nature of bank jobs, it's totally impossible for a banker to do online business. You tend to get busy all the time at work and when you get home, you see yourself falling asleep in order to rest.

It is possible for a banker to do online business and it will not affect his or her banking job. There are several online business that you can do which does not requires you to be online for a long period of time and there are some online business you only do with you your smart phones not necessarily need to use a desktop or laptop which can leads to distraction at work.

Concerning how possible is it for bankers to do online business. Well, It is well known how banker are always busy even on weekends at times because some of them still have to go to the banks for some duties. Well, I believe there are some online investment which they can get involved in which does not necessarily need them to be active online and their money on the invesment keeps increasing

It will be very hard for a banker to do online business because banking involve serious attention and it requires lots of energy and it stress alot. But someone with good physical health condition can run it as far it is online business. Maybe run the business when at home at night or on weekend

Bank staffs can do any kind of business they want just like any other person not in then banking sector. They don't have to be personally running there businesses to own one

This is not impossible mostly if you are in a department that is not overloaded or overstretched with a lot of task. This will help the banker to have some reasonable time to invest on online ventures. Like even investing on crypto currencies.

That is, people in your network automatically sell products. whether or not you put forward some effort Since your upline can only sell two items in a direct sale, and if he sells a third, the third sale bonus will be added to your Sale Level 2. Similarly, if two products sell in your Selling Level 2, more buyers can join in your next sale only after those two product buyers. denotes

There is nothing really stopping a banker in engaging in online business. Infact, that is the most safest they can even go into than physical conventional ones

Believe me, banks in Nigeria are the ones that engage in online businesses the most. The do it side by side their official duty and during official hours. Sometimes, they do online jobs for the banks they work for based on the bank's instruction.

It wont be possible for such person because even some banks doesnt allow crypto transaction not to talk of there staff involved...

With Stop Loss (SL) and Take Profit (TP) now a big part of the financial instruments, a banker can venture into online business effectively. Do your due diligence for the coming week during the weekend. Lock in your trades before going to work and make use of SL and TP to minimize loss and ensure profit respectively. With that, one is good to go.

Just as it is in any other business for any individual out there to engage themselves in so it is for any banker to go into any kind of business he so desires

Its not a hidden fact how busy bankers always are nevertheless, a banker can venture into another business but will need someone that will be running it for her

Are you trying to tell us that bankers are too busy working that it is not possible for them to make or establish a business outside their banking jobs inspite of the work hours they put in?

No time is wasted and i believe I you can spend at least 30minutes online , you will be able to achieve something, so bankers can also do online business when he or she gets back him in the evening.

Online banking allows a user to conduct financial transactions via the Internet. traditionally available through a local branch including deposits, transfers, and online bill payments.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back