What's new

How possible is it for a Driver to be more richer than his/her boss?

This is a diplomatic question though it is possible. A driver can be richer than his boss but he can't remain a driver for long after that. If such a drive venture into some online investment and luck runs into him this can happen.

Sometimes it is doubtful and very difficult to believe such information but it also depends on the behaviour of the boss and the driver if they boss is someone who has no focus to promote his future then is possible for his driver who has focused to be richer than him with time.

Servant cant be grater than his master. There is no way a servant can be richer than his boss except he quits his job and works else where or he wins a jackpot. But through his salary, it is impossible.

No sentiments attached,this is hilarious and sounds untrue, though nothing is impossible,but this is ambiguous, imagine a tenant having a driver,and the driver owns his house,I choose not to believe this except the driver inherited the house,till then this is fallacy.

Most of these drivers invest as soon as they get their salary. Now tell me a boss that relies solely on a particular method of getting money and a driver who has different way of getting money more in investing who's gonna gain more?, definitely the driver.

That is a very big irony indeed for the driver to have been richer than his boss. If that is the case, then the driver had only a few times left to be the driver You might be saying he is because I would love think he has plans to move on from that position sooner than later.

A driver that cannot organise his life very well will become a poor man in the future I have seen a lot of drivers that save their little salary and start up something reasonable, if you keep on enjoying your little salary without thinking of saving as a driver just know that you are going to be a poor man and there is high possibility that driver may never be like their boss.

Wise investment decisions is one of the surest ways to cross the poverty line. The boss may be a spendthrift, blasting money to whatever direction he so wishes. The driver may be a shrewd businessman, who is good at saving and investing.

Lolz, funny question, the possibility of a driver becoming more richer than who he or she is driving is very slim, first of all a driver may not likely to drive someone he is richer than except there is a reason but economical in this is not likely to be possible.

It is not likely to be possible because a driver will only be able to drive someone they are not Richer than and if a driver is more richer than who he is driving then the driver may not actually feel comfortable to do that job again because he is automatically the boss in his mind

It's all about mindset but there's a misconception here though. The fact that the driver has a land or probably a house on it does not mean he's richer than his boss without one. The amount he pays for rent yearly may even be higher than the cost of the said land. So we don't judge wealth that way but for a driver to be richer than his boss it has to take a lot of bad habits from the boss.
This may be possible in some cases but I'm very certain that the said driver won't be long with the job. A driver might be involved a side business that is highly profitable and if luck turns on his side then he might just hit it bigger than his boss. A case of a driver who invested in cryptocurrency and the traded coin happen to increase in multiple field.

I think it is possible for a driver to become rich more than the boss because he may probably have other source of income that generate money for he.

The driver cannot really be much more richer than the boss and this may not actually be possible because it is something that may not likely happen, I don't think this is possible anyway because a driver cannot in any way be richer than the boss.

Have been seen some things that am not clear with this days.
I saw a driver that bought a land and built a befitting house while the so call boss that this man use to carry about are still living in a rented apartment.
So I want to ask how possible is it for such a thing to happen?
The driver gig might not be his only source of income, it could just be one of it, i have even seen taxi drivers owning personal houses and the likes. Work hard and plan smart, some just pick up these jobs just to kill time, but they have investments that gives them residual incomes

In this world that we live in, things do happen and so it's not impossible for a driver to be richer than his boss. It could be that the driver is just disguising but has other hidden investments

Well this isn't an impossible feat to achieve. The driver would have had some investments that is guaranteed to bring huge returns and his boss must have been a reckless spender without a good saving habit. There is nothing that's impossible in life.

I believe this is not possible because a driver who is more richer than someone like the boss may not be able to do the driving work again, he or she will be more interested and will focus on things that generated him the source of income.

Have been seen some things that am not clear with this days.
I saw a driver that bought a land and built a befitting house while the so call boss that this man use to carry about are still living in a rented apartment.
So I want to ask how possible is it for such a thing to happen?
The possibility is very high especially these days that we have different online side investment that can generate a huge return within a short period of time. A driver may decide to invest in cryptocurrency and luck smiles on him as the invested coin increase massively.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back