What's new

How possible is it for a Driver to be more richer than his/her boss?

The fact that his boss rented a house doesn't make the drive are qualified to be termed Richard and his boss. Except of course there are other factors that you're not telling us here there are many rich people that we failed living in rented houses rather than building your own because it is much easier to manage and leave when there is a need to. What you say is actually very possible but that shouldn't be the only determining Factor.

Planning is the best option in life when someone needed to be successful in this life. it's possible to happen when the driver plans more better than his boss.

Not all drivers are without plan on their lives you must know. So yes it is very possible for a driver to become richer than his boss because the said driver might have had other investments working out well for him

Have been seen some things that am not clear with this days.
I saw a driver that bought a land and built a befitting house while the so call boss that this man use to carry about are still living in a rented apartment.
So I want to ask how possible is it for such a thing to happen?
well I can't say its not possible ,because everything in this our present world is becoming possible,it just need your personal efforts that's all ,as a driver you can be able to be more richer than your boss

well I can't say its not possible ,because everything in this our present world is becoming possible,it just need your personal efforts that's all ,as a driver you can be able to be more richer than your boss
Very true,these days people no longer rely on just one source of income. You could see a driver who is into forex trading and is doing well, but might just be into the driving as a sidegig to keep themselves busy and active. While some might be into various networking, and would just be using the driving as a means to come in contact with more persons that they can attract to their business.

Very true,these days people no longer rely on just one source of income. You could see a driver who is into forex trading and is doing well, but might just be into the driving as a sidegig to keep themselves busy and active. While some might be into various networking, and would just be using the driving as a means to come in contact with more persons that they can attract to their business.
that's true ,one does not need to rely on only one source of income, you might see a driver and underestimate his earnings but he knows what he is getting at the end of a day,one can get allot through driving

that's true ,one does not need to rely on only one source of income, you might see a driver and underestimate his earnings but he knows what he is getting at the end of a day,one can get allot through driving
Very true, even driving alone, some make alot of money from it at the end of the week especially does ones that mostly use their cars for personal services like drop pickups.

Have been seen some things that am not clear with this days.
I saw a driver that bought a land and built a befitting house while the so call boss that this man use to carry about are still living in a rented apartment.
So I want to ask how possible is it for such a thing to happen?
Be rich has to do with your mind set because if you have good plans and you are focus and also have investment plan in no time you can build your own house

However this may certainly not be actually simple however it is actually feasible. In some cases you view somebody that has actually an excellent company concept however discovers it challenging to financing it, such an individual may go as well as get an owning task to bring up the needed funding. If after in some cases the chauffeur has actually effectively increased the cash as well as chooses to begin business, such an individual may consult with favor as well as business ends up being extremely fantastic in a brief time period.

Most people who are drivers do not have opportunity to get better jobs that is why they chose to drive for the main time to support themselves. I don't see the possibility of a driver becoming more richer than the boss.

He can simply drive more people and make the price higher than it used to be, and so if he makes the price higher and drives more people daily he will get a much more money. Also at such a job people might prefer you over others just because they like you as a person and then you get your self some private customers which is kind of an investment. All of these things could've happened only in a condition that boss isn't hiring the driver 24/7 because if that's the case he wouldn't be able to have side jobs....

Its very possible, driver must have been saving money and using the money he gets from driving as capital to fuel his business. While the boss really just on monthly salary and spending with no plans of investments.

You can't possibly work with people you are richer than , naturally it is not compatible and the little pride in us will not agree to this. Except maybe you are a government worker and you are interested to retire with pensions

He might not be a driver only, he might have a set aside business of his own he is managing and just using the driver to raise more capital so the business can grow, he is just a wise man who is hardworking and diligent in his work
One of the principles of making money is using your resources very well or investing in a profitable venture,if a driver fully follow some of these basic money making principles he can be way much bigger than his boss.

We'll if you ask me I'll say that's not possible, seriously this doesn't even make sense to me, how can you be working under someone and be earning more than him, this not possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back