What's new

How person can cope with this online lectures that school just started

It's easier and better o, you will learn at your pace and comfort but you will can be or get lazy with unserious to read or learn but you just have to try to be serious

you need to plan everything your going to do that day.plan time for your lectures and for your online earnings as well.when you plan your time you will find time for everything.

When it's comes to online classes you just have to be prepared, it's take a lot you have to discipline yourself, stay focus, fix time for your classes and necessary things that need to be put in place

I don't think I can attend any school online, unless I just want to learn a skill online, I don't even know how some people write their exams online studying at home, I don't think it will be fun to do that.

When it comes to online classes, one needs to have the discipline to sit down and the dedication to show up to get the real value out of the lesson. Treat your online class the same way you would a physical one.

It is a welcoming development as some of the higher institution in developing countries are making use of online lecture for their students. You only need to get yourself a good computer system and internet connection. After that you need to plan your time in accordance with the time table given to you by the lecturers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back