greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Just curious what everyone thinks. As I have gotten older I always feel weird if I want to game.

How old is too old to play video games?

In the future, gaming will be one of the main habits of everyone. it already pretty much is

a woman of congress played among us online with a couple of famous streamers recently, that just shows its the future. she got over 500 thousand concurrent viewers. (she is called AOC)

To me age is not important; what harm can be caused if someone does the things one loves. As long as I live, I will do the things I love when I want .. Electronic games are part of my daily routine, and as long as they help me entertain myself, I will play even if I reach an advanced age ... Maybe then I will play with my grandchildren ?

I don't think the age matter it's all depend on you if you like games just go and play im 22 years old and playing games
and watching animes when my brother hate both of them

I don't think the age matter it's all depend on you if you like games just go and play im 22 years old and playing games
and watching animes when my brother hate both of them
Agree .. but people always think that others must love the same things they love ... every one is free to do things that made him happy .. because every one think differnetley ... i love watching girls in the street while my friend doesn't like that ... and that's why he never had a girlfriend

I don't think there is any time in this life when you are too old to play video games. I recently saw on YouTube a video showing how 70 years old people playing CsGO and they even have some kind of championship for elder people

Even old people need to be happy ... in their age they can't act like they used to but spending time with things that doesn't need muscles can help them to enjoy ... and have chamionships and competions for elder is nice idea to make them feel that they are a part of the community

Well you can find little kids playing Minecraft , Roblox . Teenagers might be playing Fortnite or PUBG , and we enjoy COD BO 4. To add , older people enjoy games like Candy Crush.

I don t think age matters, since we are all kids within, It didn t change with age, we will always be kids and we will play, games or video games.

I don't like this idea anymore, plenty of people said this phrase and still are saying it, my father is 52 years old and he still prefers to play kind of games so age never matters.

There is no age restriction. Gaming is everything :3. Btw, If you can play outside it will be better than playing on console or PC.

Playing game is fun for all ages and gender no one can stop it from playing. One who loves to play different types of games has unstoppable fun and enjoyment. So age doesn't matter.

Playing game has noting to do with age. I do play video game console and mobile phone games. I do that at my leisure time to while away time. The more old I become, the better I enjoy playing game.

You're never too old to enjoy the things that make you happy. I know there's a woman on Youtube who's in her 70's I believe that loves RPGs and has a huge collection of many JRPGs for the Switch and PS4. In fact, she had someone build a shelf for her in one of her walk in closets since her collection grew and she didn't have any room for new stuff. xD

Gaming is a way to catch fun thus I do t think that there is any age limit to that . Unless when there is health risk associated to it.

i don't think you can ever get too old for video games, therefore games.
As anything in our life needs the aspect of joy and playfulness , even if we don't necessarily play video games, we play games by other means, with our friends, families , we joke around and so on.

The aspect of gaming is not meant to be an age thing.games are leasure and most persons engage in it to ease off stress and also for the fun of it.It is something that we should not be looking with a mentality being too old to engage in it.
Post automatically merged:

In the future, gaming will be one of the main habits of everyone. it already pretty much is

a woman of congress played among us online with a couple of famous streamers recently, that just shows its the future. she got over 500 thousand concurrent viewers. (she is called AOC)
I don't think gaming has something to do with how old you are.Some persons has this way of unwinding with playing games and this makes them to relax.So any person can still be active and enjoy playing the favourae game.

Last edited:
As long as life is in you, you have no reason of age not to play that video game right in front of you. These games has it ways of keeping life going. There is no age barrier in this aspect

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back