What's new

How often should you post to social media?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How often would you say you should post to social media? I am under the impression you should be posting at least once a day or a few times a week. Depending on the social media platform, you may want to do more for twitter, less for Facebook etc. I try to post at least 1 post a day on most social sites, sometimes I go above that and do 2 or 3 posts a day depending on my mood. :D

Making one post per day is not really great if you intend on building your brand for a long period of time, you need to make plenty post for media visibility and for generic following

If you have 100k followers and receive thousands of visitors on your page every day, you can post 2-3 times in a day, however, if you have very few followers, ytou should not post too many times because it can be something like spamming.

To stay active, you need to post something new every day on your social networks. I am actively developing my Instagram account. Every day I post at least 5 stories and one new photo. The more you post, the more active your audience is. It often happens that your page gets shadow-banned because your followers aren't active. Interesting content is what attracts users the most. I also use https://tipsogram.com/buy-instagram-followers/ to increase the number of followers. It makes my page more visible and interesting to new users.

Last edited:
If you are wanting to reach a target audience on social media then I would advise posting at least once a day, a little more if you can and you have content you can push out there that isn't too over the top. Make your social media posts informative, catchy, and interesting so that they gain interest when they reach your target audience. I definitely wouldn't exceed 3 - 4 posts a day though on social media.

If you are wanting to reach a target audience on social media then I would advise posting at least once a day, a little more if you can and you have content you can push out there that isn't too over the top. Make your social media posts informative, catchy, and interesting so that they gain interest when they reach your target audience. I definitely wouldn't exceed 3 - 4 posts a day though on social media.
i have a facebook friend that does more than 10 post everyday and the amount of traffic she gets on a daily basis is great despite not having so much following on her page but the engagement and growth she gets is quite impressive.

It depend on what you want to use your social media account for. If you want to become social media influencer, then you need no one to tell you that you need to post everyday. It's advisable. But if you're only using your account for ordinary things like chatting, streaming and others, posting once in a week is okay.

It depend on what you want to use your social media account for. If you want to become social media influencer, then you need no one to tell you that you need to post everyday. It's advisable. But if you're only using your account for ordinary things like chatting, streaming and others, posting once in a week is okay.
Social media influencing is a very huge market this days as there are so many ways to make money from your social media accounts currently doing what you love to do.

Social media influencing is a very huge market this days as there are so many ways to make money from your social media accounts currently doing what you love to do.
Once, you become social media influencer, you'll make some money from your social media. As social media influencer, people will be giving you their product to help them promote for money.

In my opinion it would be a great idea for a social media marketer who is trying to gain organic traffic to post 1 or 2 posts per day and engage with all comments.

In my opinion it would be a great idea for a social media marketer who is trying to gain organic traffic to post 1 or 2 posts per day and engage with all comments.
but also your level of posting depends on the kind of niche you are into, as some niches like entertainment and news affords you the flexibility and opportunity to post multiple times a day.

it depends. I'm like, some days I post a few posts and sometimes I might not check social media for a month because sometimes it's full of bad news. But if I am happy, I spend a lot of time on social media

but also your level of posting depends on the kind of niche you are into, as some niches like entertainment and news affords you the flexibility and opportunity to post multiple times a day.
I agree, if you have an account related to entertainment then you can post as much as you want but if you are in a business then you should post as much as your customers don't get bored.

Well I haven't been a good participant of the social media platforms due to some issues.

It shouldn't be much even though it depends on the kind of content you used or post on the media.

Well i feel it depends on the person though. There are people who can post non stop, for a day they are able to post up to twenty, while there are so that finds it hard to post. Like myself, i usually find it very hard post online.

When it comes using social media for business, posting constantly will help you achieve your goals. Some public don't believe until they see your faithfulness for some period of time. that is what they call marketing strategy. You don't stop posting when you are not seeing replies but constantly till you win their heart.

The key is to strike a balance between providing consistent and engaging content for your audience without overwhelming them with too much content.

Posting consistently is the key to success. If you don't regularly update your social media, many of your followers will get bored and simply won't check your page anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back