How often should you post in a day?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There is no definite number for number of posts. It depends on what you are reading and whether you have an opinion about it. You sometimes post about trending topics you think worth sharing. If you see something like a discussion you want to contribute, you post.

I think you should post as many as you want depending on your time and schedule. If you have nothing doing or if you are not working, you can post as many post as you like

When it comes to the issue of posting,there are persons that are social medial sarvay,that are ususlly online,but your comments must be relevant and useful to what is being introduced.

A lot of experts have recommended that if you are posting at least three to four times in a day there is a good chance that you are going to be noticed and your followers are going to increase.

It depend on the issue at hand. Sometimes they're many things to write about. And sometimes there's no much thing to write on. So, as for me, as long as they're many thing to write on, I will post.

It depends on how active your followers are, and how many followers you have, at least on social media. If all of your followers are buzzing away talking about an event or something else of importance, adding your voice to the conversation will seem natural, so you can get away with more than 20 replies daily.

On the other hand, if you only have a few followers and they don’t talk much, writing 20 posts in a day will look like inane spam. When starting a new social media account, 100% of your posts should be replies, retweets, and outreach to try and acquire followers. Once you have found your tribe and your groove, you can focus more on posting to your feed in order to nurture and improve those whom you have gathered.

I post on social media platforms frequently but it's not for personal reasons of having fun but for my business promotion needs. There are days when I used to post 3 times daily across all the social platforms. For my personal use of social media platforms, it's just sharing of posts that I do with it.

If we talk about forums, actually I post a lot perhaps among all the forums around 75 posts more or less, but in social networks very little, I hardly use them today, you could say that I am a forum user and I like them much more, forums are more fun to me and there are better conversations and debates

What you should or should not post is up to you and the rules of the forum in question, if there is a limit in that forum try not to exceed it, many forums have daily limits, on the other hand if there are no limits and you do not spam I do not think there is any problem in posting everything you want.

As for forums, I spend awfully a lot of time on them. I work on several clients forums every day, so the major part of my discussion takes place on forums. I can remember when I was using The Forum Wheel, I post on at least 6 different forums every day that put out work posts to be done on them.

I post frequently on Twitter, I have over a dozen accounts on Twitter. I also frequently post on my facebook pages, I have over a dozen facebook pages. However, I do not post too much content on my facebook timeline, or instagram. When I post on Twitter and facebook pages, I am posting posting business related content

I make about 2 to 5 posts on my Facebook every day, about 5 Tweets on Twitter, 2 posts on Instagram and 2 or 1 on TikTok every day. TikTok is only video contents, I take time to create video contents which is why I manage only 1 posts on the social media every day.

I would say 2 - 3 times posting on your socials should be enough. It shows that you are active and it also shows that you are also giving your followers and those that like to follow what is going on enough content to keep them going :)

I tend to post 2 - 3 times myself on all socials if I can.

No one should dictate to you how often you should post everyday on the social media platforms that you're making use of. It's how free your schedule is that's going to determine that for you and also the purpose you have for making posts online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back