What's new

How often should you post in a day?

Well I don't think there is a standard or manual on how many posts one could make in day, for me I make posts when I feel like and not as a necessity or obligation

How often one posts in a day depends largely on the amount of time one has coupled with determination. I for one post quite often ever since I discovered bizdustry forum

Anyone who has time to post for free should go to social media and waste time there. The reason why still hang on to social media cos i use it to promote my products.

We all have our different approaches to this very key issues.some are addicted to the media, some approach it averagely while others have apathy in it.i feel it is best you design a particular time where you focus on it daily

I cannot even remember the last time I posted on social media like Facebook or Instagram because to me I don't see the need for so much posting, i only concentrate on anything that can generate me some money online for now.

Keep posting as much as you can. Posting regularly will help you build your audience. It will help you to be interacting with your followers and it will build trust among them. Keep posting as much as you can even if it is 10 a day

If you want people to take your post more serious and give a high value to it, you shouldn't be lost in posting anyhow or posting irrelevant things. Posting once a day is very good except that you are into journalism or you are reporter who has to constantly give situation reports.
Exactly you just said it right. Posting too little or giving a long gap before posting could make you loose people as they might get tired of waiting too long. While post too much could also have a negative effect as you might end up loosing value and might not take it too seriously as you would have hoped.

That depends on if you are a social media person that likes to be online the whole day. So it depends on your addiction. And some people might take you to be unserious.

What site are we talking? Some you can get away with posting more than others but ideally, you focus more on quality over quantity. If you go on Twitter, for example, and just tweet every 5 minutes, you are going to do nothing but saturate the bottom barrel posts on that platform which will only hurt you and everyone else. You want to focus on getting Tweets out that get interactions, reTweets, and attention in general.
This is the way. Also social media platforms actually punish those that post too much. Over time, in the rush to post a lot, people end up posting low quality posts. The less people engage with those posts, the less they show it to others.

You can post as orphaned as you are opportunity to post so far as you have the time energy and data to do so. Some people can post as if they're addicted to it

When it comes to social media, how often should you post in a day? Should I be posting to each of my social media accounts 3 times a day? I've heard that you should at least post once a day, but the more the better? What is your opinion on this? What works best for you?
Is it a must to always post on social media once we are not earning from the social media but just chatting and having some fun. As for me there are weeks that I don't visit my social media account

Been a while I posted on all of these social media platforms. What I often do is check the updates from sites. But if you are trying to promote your niche, you should be consistent and never break their limits

Write your reply...yes l am posting in a day in several times but all the days often busy doing something else.

My online posting time is determined by how my daily schedule. If it's chocked up, it's definitely going affect my posting time but once I'm free, I can post as much as I want.

To me..i don't like showing up myself for the world to see that id my personal life i can post 1to 2times in a month but in the area of advertising a product or business i can do it frequently

I post when I feel like to post but since community standard was introduced to Facebook ..., I am not really posting anymore

When you say how or ask how often should one post in a day on their social media pages, are you talking about it based on the fact that younar running a business on it or based in the fact that it's just for social interaction sake?

I hardly post on Facebook but l make comments on posts that pricks my interest. I am more interested in surfing through post and reading the latest news, happenings, designs and job recruitment. Posting all the time can be boring and exhausting, l just read and scroll through.

This also depends on what you are posting, if the account is a business account, then it's likely the more the better, so yeah posting as much as that social media account allows, will bring better exposure to that business.

It's not good to always post on social media even when you have something to say you must know that it's good time to post because its not always that people appreciate post.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back